Ways to rid car of marijuana smell?

I hotboxed my car with some old college friends now my car smells like a kush factory. Any ideas how to clear out the smell quickly? I have a dead headlight so if i get pullover im fucked. I tried the fast food thing but it smelled like kush and fries.

Fix the headlight. Get some of the baking soda boxes for removing odors in refrigerators.

See if any of the rental places rent an ozone machine. Auto detailers use them to remove odors. They are also used to remove odors in houses.

Last edited:
Free base cocaine. Works every time.

You can never really get rid of it. Even if it dissipates enough to where the human nose can’t smell it, a K9 can for years. The best you can do is probably some damp rid and and deodorizer (febreze, baking soda, hunting scent killers, odor sponges, etc).

I’m also compelled and obligated to say, don’t smoke weed illegally dumbass.

Driving while drunk or stoned isn't cool at all.

The all time stoner classic:

Ozium-Air-Sanitizer-and-Spray-Air-Freshener-575x575-resize.jpg

You could also try and light some matches in there like you would if you just took a deuce after some Taco Bell. Then next time you are on the freeway, put all the windows down for a while.

Nothing more comforting than taking a shit in your backseat.

Scratch that.

Carbon monoxide is your solution. You have to be in it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pour apple cider vinegar and olive oil all over your car seats. Wait 15 minutes. Profit.

eat mongolian food and over power the weed smell by farting.

I hotboxed my car with some old college friends now my car smells like a kush factory. Any ideas how to clear out the smell quickly? I have a dead headlight so if i get pullover im fucked. I tried the fast food thing but it smelled like kush and fries.
Park it near a pulp mill or better yet near a sewage treatment center.

Stop smoking. Bad for your receptors in your brain.

Last edited:
If you aren’t high when you get pulled over, and you don’t have any weed on you can the cops do anything other than hassle you for five or ten minutes? I appreciate it’s not ideal, so fixing the broken light and doing whatever you can not to get pulled over is definitely a good idea, but having a car that smells of weed isn’t a crime?

First of all, I hope you're not driving high because of you are, stop being a selfish cunt.

Fix headlight

Put drops of acetone under the floor mats, that should bring back the new car smell.

Ts is all high and paranoid

I really like how he smokes a black n mild to cover up the smell.

Thats like the absolute worst thing to smoke in your car. Shit smells

go to one of those car wash places employed by hispanics that does an extensive clean-up of your interior. i'm hispanic, so i get to rip on them lol.

Back