Ways to rid car of marijuana smell?

Have you tried fried chicken?

Grow up and stop getting high?

Dumbest shit ever. I cringe thinking back on how many times me and my teenage friends went on hotbox drives. Somehow, in the hundred or so times we hotboxed while driving around, we did not get pulled over once. Not a single time.

I feel like the odds of that luck has to be like below 10%

seriously just smoke somewhere else in stead of driving. near impossible to get that smell out. Do you really want to get pulled over and have that cop search your entire car? Because they can just from the smell

Grow up and stop getting high?
Whaa? Plenty of "grown up" people smoke weed. It's not crack ffs. I bet you think drinking is fine and see no irony there.

Let me answer all the below for the TS.

Tried them all. None of them worked but I ate them all right away as I had the munchies.

Buy some McDonalds Fries to Mask it. Eat the Fries and Leave Bag in the car for 1 hr with the windows up.

Taco Bell.

Hold it in.

Wait for it.

Let it rip.

Little Cesar’s pizza leave it in your car overnight $5

a car salesman once said, slice an onion in half, put it in a tupperware and leave it open on the floorboard. Something about the sulfur in the onion absorbing the funk.

I hotboxed my car with some old college friends now my car smells like a kush factory. Any ideas how to clear out the smell quickly? I have a dead headlight so if i get pullover im fucked. I tried the fast food thing but it smelled like kush and fries.
Is this the car you drag raced in before?

Try one of those air purifying bags, they help get rid of odours.

Have sex with a large woman in the car.

Oh, and fix your headlight anyhow.

8dadfd0d-cfb8-4628-b022-0c24ba4484b7_1.299d32647d30a2c87f0a8671d16ed7ae.jpeg

Carpet freshener powder with baking soda and a vacuum, seats and headliner too.
Wipe hard surfaces with cleaner.
images

Carpet freshener powder with baking soda and a vacuum, seats and headliner too.
Wipe hard surfaces with cleaner.
images

I didnt think of that i do use that baking soda powder in the house i just need a vacuum.

I hotboxed my car with some old college friends now my car smells like a kush factory. Any ideas how to clear out the smell quickly? I have a dead headlight so if i get pullover im fucked. I tried the fast food thing but it smelled like kush and fries.
Probably easier just to get your fucking headlight fixed

RAID will work. Spray some under the seat and the fumes will do the rest. And of you get pulled over the cops will think you just trying to get rid of the roaches.

Back