Ways to rid car of marijuana smell?

Nah i only eat taco bell at home for that reason
We lay on the beds we made.

d09d3ff41541501c010f6a70670019ee_t810.jpg

I just realized you had a dead headlight. I dont know man, air it out best you can, and use your highbeams on a back road. Do you have to take the freeway?

Ok bought some kimchi and gonna let it ferment in the car a while that stuff smells horrible tho.

Take a dump in the glove compartment. During the summer months it’ll rid your car of any potential weed smell.

Pour booze all over the inside of your car and seats and etc and it will hide the weed smell

go to the market and buy a freshly caught fish- Gut the fish open and rub it on your seats- Leave on for a few hours before washing it off.
The organic matter inside the fish will absorb any scent molecules-
This is proven to work so well, drug sniffing K-9's will not be able to pick up the scent of cocaine, heroin, marijuana, etc...

Your welcome

I hotboxed my car with some old college friends now my car smells like a kush factory. Any ideas how to clear out the smell quickly? I have a dead headlight so if i get pullover im fucked. I tried the fast food thing but it smelled like kush and fries.

Coffee beans? Buy some cheap coffee and leave the lid off the can or the bag open.

But I'd do it with multiple things....

1) Febreze
2) McDonald's Fries
3) Coffee Beans

Little Cesar’s pizza leave it in your car overnight $5

go to the market and buy a freshly caught fish- Gut the fish open and rub it on your seats- Leave on for a few hours before washing it off.
The organic matter inside the fish will absorb any scent molecules-
This is proven to work so well, drug sniffing K-9's will not be able to pick up the scent of cocaine, heroin, marijuana, etc...

Your welcome
Bruh ur trying to make me crash im not leaving rotted fish in my car are you sure you werent hitting the blunts with us.

Incense?

Forget febreeze: go with Odoban. Maybe do the whole upholstery cleaning with a mix of odoban and detergent

Bruh i get pulled over for changing lanes cops always pull me over they claim i have a sketchy car whatever that means.

It means you're driving a brightly colored sports car.

a car salesman once said, slice an onion in half, put it in a tupperware and leave it open on the floorboard. Something about the sulfur in the onion absorbing the funk.

Open your windows, preferably somewhere windy.

Just threw some dirty clothes in the backseat maybe that will help too.

Back