Ways to rid car of marijuana smell?

Ok finally got the smell out i used ozium and vacuum powder with some store brand disinfectant wipes. Plan on hotboxing again later tonight.

Cigarette smoke often helps, sure it smells awful but it can work. I know from experience, dawg.

just don't get rid of that smell and explain the benefits to everyone that asks about the smell

Dont smoke weed and drive. It's not cool and it's not okay.

Go to a carwash and have them do the upholstery, shampoo and vacuum, then if you still have smell Febreeze and drive with the windows down. I had a similar situation and vacuumed the clothe parts of my upholstery, sprayed the Febreeze and drove around with the windows down whenever I drove. Took two days but the smell went away, and when I saw took two days that was how long it took for my friend that used to be a cop that has the most acute sense of smell I've ever seen on a human being. The guy can literally tell when a woman is on her period if he's within a few feet of her just from her smell.

Nothing works better than simply airing it out. Anywhere you go, ride with all of the windows down. It shouldn't take too long. After that, hit the seats with some febreeze and you should be fine.

Just don't drive around with drugs and you'll be fine. Doesn't matter if your car smells like weed.

Weed smell should go away on it's own after awhile. I'd say go to one of your buddies places and smoke there. Like others have said don't drive while drunk or high.

Step 1: stop smoking marijuanas in your car.

Repeat this step over and over until the smell is gone.

Took two days but the smell went away, and when I saw took two days that was how long it took for my friend that used to be a cop that has the most acute sense of smell I've ever seen on a human being. The guy can literally tell when a woman is on her period if he's within a few feet of her just from her smell.

I bet he's a hit at parties.

I bet he's a hit at parties.
All I can say is I can tell when my admin assistant is on her period because she avoids him like the plague.

One time we were at a sports bar for lunch and a cute waitress walked by us and he made the "yuck face" the girl stopped and gave him the "excuse me, what's your problem" attitude he tried to defuse it with something casual but she kept hounding him about it getting really nasty to the point that the manager and a bouncer came over. So he just blurts out "I can smell you, you are on your period and it smells rank" the manager and bouncer both had a stunned look the girl's face went from defiant to horrified and she ran out of the bar crying, then the manager and bouncer were both trying not to laugh as they walked away. Only problem was none of the waitresses would come by out table again. I ended up having to pay out our tab at the bar.

Back