Ways to emulate the community & camaraderie of CrossFit?

Dave tate on steroids in Crossfit

@10:10

Basically saying since there is so many things you have to do in a crossfit competition, what the fuck are you supposed to take?

Thoughts?

Also, what Jake said. If you know when the test is going to be, then it's not a drug test it's an IQ test, assuming they are on something.

EDIT: The whole video is worth a watch, BTW.

Lol
I saw a video of some guy doing a WOD wearing fake thick rimmed glasses, like just the rims. He was also wearing a touque like an elf would, and tight sleeveless t-shirt and flashy runners, of course...

Didn't mean to make fun if you wear glasses...

We all know you be jelly of my glasses and beard.

Dave tate on steroids in Crossfit

@10:10

Basically saying since there is so many things you have to do in a crossfit competition, what the fuck are you supposed to take?

Thoughts?

Also, what Jake said. If you know when the test is going to be, then it's not a drug test it's an IQ test, assuming they are on something.

EDIT: The whole video is worth a watch, BTW.

equipoise, boldenone undecylenate, winstrol and anavar off the top of my head.

We all know you be jelly of my glasses and beard.

You know since I was younger I always wanted those 60's style glasses, but I can't wear them now without feeling like a total hipster!

Will try the hipster, elf look one day though

You know since I was younger I always wanted those 60's style glasses, but I can't wear them now without feeling like a total hipster!

Will try the hipster, elf look one day though

Mine aren't the full hipster size, but I've worn this style glasses since most of those hipsters were in diapers, so I could care less.

I wouldn't mind a pair like this though:

winston-eyeglasses-lunar-fade-front-view.jpg

equipoise, boldenone undecylenate, winstrol and anavar off the top of my head.

From quick google searches they all seem to increase strength, with no size gain. So you would say pick something that would give you a positive effect on your strength without gaining size, as to not affect your endurance?

These are basically my glasses:

frame_1061_196_001.jpg

They're D&G bitches.

From quick google searches they all seem to increase strength, with no size gain. So you would say pick something that would give you a positive effect on your strength without gaining size, as to not affect your endurance?

im not a steroid expert but what ive gathered over the years from my reading and discussions with users was that those substances listed are popular for strength gains with little size gain, and people who want more "aerobic" edge.

Mine aren't the full hipster size, but I've worn this style glasses since most of those hipsters were in diapers, so I could care less.

You see you're lucky. You're legit!

All I would have to go with is some silly childhood dream; and who would believe that story?
LOL

You should come lift in my garage with me so I can be less of a reclusive weirdo who blasts pantera at night from his garage by himself. Havent quite got to the "lives alone has reptiles" part yet.

Back