Waterson & The Good Looking UFC Fighter Agenda...

Even if she had the skills. She still doesn't have the fighting spirit. She's way too nice to be a fighter.

She's cute and I like her, but at some point I was like "God that so-called karate fighter deserves to be KTFO". Has she even tried another type of kick than that lousy front-kick jab?

And having the same people represent you that own the UFC doesn't hurt either.

how dare all those involved try to make money

IYrugfr.jpg
792MichelleWaterson1.jpg~c200

Considering Joanna had lost 3 out of 4 and Waterson won 3 in a row, it wasn't that crazy of a matchup.

Waterson is a good fighter for the division's standards, there is only so much you can do to push other good looking fighters like Macedo and Lipski, but they definitely seem to give them more chances like you said with your Holly vs Amanda theoretical.

What do you mean? Do you really think if Conor looked like some ugly chooch he would be as big as he is?

The UFC set him up to win from the very beginning feeding him micro manlets. Obviously his character has a lot to do with his success as well but believe you me...if he were an ogre looking dude...most people wouldnt know his name.

He is not good looking at all, like joe rogan level

Waterson is skilled but she is a natural atom weight, too small for the division

She is skilled and has a lot of heart but she doesnt belong in the same cage as a championship caliber opponent.

My point is if she werent as pretty as she is...she likely wouldn't even have received opportunity to fight at such high level were she is clearly out classed.

Being good looking makes you more marketable. Wow. And I thought everybody loved to watch Macedo fight because she's really talented.

Yeah but then again it’s wmma. I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

Considering Joanna had lost 3 out of 4 and Waterson won 3 in a row, it wasn't that crazy of a matchup.

Waterson is a good fighter for the division's standards, there is only so much you can do to push other good looking fighters like Macedo and Lipski, but they definitely seem to give them more chances like you said with your Holly vs Amanda theoretical.

I understand however not all losses and wins are created equal.

My point is that some of these pretty marketable people are setup from the very beginning via favorable matchups to get to this point only to eventually get exposed.

The UFC has a lot more control over wins and loses than most realize. They control who fights who.

The UFC threw everything but the kitchen sink at Amanda Nunes because she isnt the image theyre looking for. Do you honestly believe if Ronda Fraud Rousey had the belt...they would ever in a million years allow her to fight Cyborg?

Not a chance.

Last edited:
Am fine if you like him, Ilmy view is he is a short guy with below average facial features and not much hairs..

Conor McGregor-1317-GQ-FECM03-01.jpg
proper-twelve-hp-gq-14sep18_b.jpg
It doesn't matter what you say...the guy is a model dude. Whats so hard to comprehend about this?

It doesn't take a genius to figure out dude is a pretty boy.

Waterson isn't a terrible fighter but she was horribly overmatched against JJ.

Yeah, I don't see this is any nefarious conspiracy on the UFC's part to elevate Waterson over more deserving "looks-challenged" fighters.These fights get made all the time, former champ on the rebound VS contender on a roll.

Michelle has some physical disadvantages that will probably always limit her ceiling at the weight class. I mean, she's lost to worse fighters than JJ before but nobody said she got those fights off her looks...

Back