Watching the superbowl

Oh, attributing motive to those with an opposing opinion to your own, how original.

I don't hate any NFL team, just have an expectation that the two best NFL teams would have a hell of a game.

The only plays that were noteworthy throughout the first three quarters, were the touchdowns, but only because they put points on the board not because they were exceptional plays.

Finally, the Chiefs got their momentum going in the fourth quarter and it became very entertaining to watch.
It truly depends on what angle you are watching from.

From my side of it I live in the bay area. The game was very exciting and entertaining the whole way through.

I liked Smart Park too. (My friend's wife went to school with Krasinsky, by the way.) As a tech though, how useful is it? Yeah, it's kind of cool because your car is autonomous for a bit, but how hard is it to park? I mean a lot of cars do the parallel parking thing. What's the use of this Smart Park? Are you going to get out of your car in the middle of a parking to have the car park? I wouldn't.
There is one practical application we could come up with when debating at my house after the commercial.

When someone sandwiches you in after you have already parked and doesn't leave enough room to get into the car.

I liked Smart Park too. (My friend's wife went to school with Krasinsky, by the way.) As a tech though, how useful is it? Yeah, it's kind of cool because your car is autonomous for a bit, but how hard is it to park? I mean a lot of cars do the parallel parking thing. What's the use of this Smart Park? Are you going to get out of your car in the middle of a parking to have the car park? I wouldn't.

Good call. I feel the same way. Plus I like parallel parking. I feel like it builds character in that, when you pull it off seamlessly- it's awesome but when you struggle and have to do extra moves and maneuvers, it brings your right down to earth. I agree with you- didn't seem like some must-have tech.

There is one practical application we could come up with when debating at my house after the commercial.

When someone sandwiches you in after you have already parked and doesn't leave enough room to get into the car.

True, but how often does that happen?

True, but how often does that happen?
Depends on where you live.

I lived in queens NY and people pulled shit like that all the time.

Now in California not so much.

My bday was yesterday. I always liked it falling on groundhog's day but it rarely ever coincides with the super bowl. Maybe when i was a kid.

Back