Watching the superbowl

Jason Mamoa’s ad won the Super Bowl.

Jlo and Shakira who cares. I see hotter chicks that do dirtier things all over the place all the time

I’m drunk and watching older Shakira videos .. Jesus she’s so fine

She's just as hot as she was in the 'Whenever Wherever' video.

And she's always been hotter as a brunette, than the fake blonde look.

Jason Mamoa’s ad won the Super Bowl.

Brian Cranston / The Shinning / Mountain Dew

That won it for me.

But it was overall a very weak year for SuperBowl commercials.

The lowpoint was the Cop-Shoots-Black-Guy-guiltshaming-public-service-announcement. I was like 'oh great, this is exactly what I want to see. How about showing some starving African kids right after I've gourged myself on SuperBowl food and beer?'

That won it for me.

The lowpoint was the Cop-Shoots-Black-Guy-guiltshaming-public-service-announcement. I was like 'oh great, this is exactly what I want to see. How about showing some starving African kids right after I've gourged myself on SuperBowl food and beer?'

I think the female football player commercial sucked most. My belief in equality ends at football. Although I believe women will get destroyed in most male sports with all things being equal. I remember the one female player another team had back in high school. She kicked once on a kick off. Got blasted and didn’t play another down that night.

That won it for me.

remember that commercial on the super bowl maybe in...2015 where it was an insurance commercial and the kid is narrating all his different life events and then it’s like “and none of that happened because I died in a home accident” and it cuts to an overflowing bath tub. Most depressing super bowl commercial I’ve ever seen, bar none.

The commercials this year were pretty dull. I feel like Bud went from doing great spots with the Clydesdales to now phoning in stuff with the Bud Knight. Charlie Day is hilarious but he couldn’t save it.

a lot of mediocre, unmemorable stuff rather than offensively bad.

I liked the Cranston/Ellis Ross shining parody and the Momoa one and the Murray Groundhog Day one but, otherwise, not much stood out. And with as frequent as these spots are and as much money was paid, you’d hope for better.

remember that commercial on the super bowl maybe in...2015 where it was an insurance commercial and the kid is narrating all his different life events and then it’s like “and none of that happened because I died in a home accident” and it cuts to an overflowing bath tub. Most depressing super bowl commercial I’ve ever seen, bar none.

The commercials this year were pretty dull. I feel like Bud went from doing great spots with the Clydesdales to now phoning in stuff with the Bud Knight. Charlie Day is hilarious but he couldn’t save it.

a lot of mediocre, unmemorable stuff rather than offensively bad.

I liked the Cranston/Ellis Ross shining parody and the Momoa one and the Murray Groundhog Day one but, otherwise, not much stood out. And with as frequent as these spots are and as much money was paid, you’d hope for better.
I just watched all the commercials on a youtube compilation (didn't watch the game yesterday) Meh, I liked the Bryan Cranston one.

In recent years, my favorite commercial was the kid in the Vader costume "turning on" the car in the driveway with the force.

I just watched all the commercials on a youtube compilation (didn't watch the game yesterday) Meh, I liked the Bryan Cranston one.

In recent years, my favorite commercial was the kid in the Vader costume "turning on" the car in the driveway with the force.
I really feel the bill murray ground hogs day Rubicon commercial is flying under everyone's radar.

Is the movie to old? Am I to old? Lmao

Niners score.

My wife: Root root root for the home team,
if they dont win it's a shame,
cause it's 1 2 3 strikes..... babe....
When does the niners strike them out?

My life in a nutshell folks.

Root has a different connotation in Australia.

Root = Have sex

"I'm going to root my wife" means I'm going to have sex with my wife.
Oh dang. Lmao can't wait to tell her how in Australia she was singing about banging the home team hahaha.

She will definitely find it funny.

Oh I am, but I'm interested in watching the best football games.

Sometimes a UFC main event is the most boring fight on the entire card.

This was a great Superbowl. Not sure what you were watching. You must hate the teams involved.

I really feel the bill murray ground hogs day Rubicon commercial is flying under everyone's radar.

Is the movie to old? Am I to old? Lmao

it was very good. The fact that they brought back Tobolowsky as Ryerson (one of the best aspects of the film) and Brian Doyle Murray as well only increased the quality.
Plus- clever notion from a marketing perspective given that yesterday was groundhog’s day and the setup of Murray actually enjoying the conceit cause he gets to drive the Jeep all over again was well done.

I also liked the Smart Park one because the notion of Evans and the second choice for Captain America Krasinski interacting with Rachel Dratch (all of them being from the Boston area) was pretty good and yet unusual casting.

This was a great Superbowl. Not sure what you were watching. You must hate the teams involved.

Oh, attributing motive to those with an opposing opinion to your own, how original.

I don't hate any NFL team, just have an expectation that the two best NFL teams would have a hell of a game.

The only plays that were noteworthy throughout the first three quarters, were the touchdowns, but only because they put points on the board not because they were exceptional plays.

Finally, the Chiefs got their momentum going in the fourth quarter and it became very entertaining to watch.

it was very good. The fact that they brought back Tobolowsky as Ryerson (one of the best aspects of the film) and Brian Doyle Murray as well only increased the quality.
Plus- clever notion from a marketing perspective given that yesterday was groundhog’s day and the setup of Murray actually enjoying the conceit cause he gets to drive the Jeep all over again was well done.

I also liked the Smart Park one because the notion of Evans and the second choice for Captain America Krasinski interacting with Rachel Dratch (all of them being from the Boston area) was pretty good and yet unusual casting.

I liked Smart Park too. (My friend's wife went to school with Krasinsky, by the way.) As a tech though, how useful is it? Yeah, it's kind of cool because your car is autonomous for a bit, but how hard is it to park? I mean a lot of cars do the parallel parking thing. What's the use of this Smart Park? Are you going to get out of your car in the middle of a parking to have the car park? I wouldn't.

Back