Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was my Conor thread deleted?

What was the name of the thread? The search function has been off lately but I didn't see any deleted topic in your thread history.

What was the name of the thread? The search function has been off lately but I didn't see any deleted topic in your thread history.

Conor being awesome; giving props to ali
Edit: Twas restored

It didn't show up on my list of created threads or my post history.

Yeah, the search function has been off lately. It takes a a day to see some of the latest posts and threads now

Not my thread but what happened to the deepweb/holy3 thread in mayberry?

Not my thread but what happened to the deepweb/holy3 thread in mayberry?

It was deleted.

Those deep web threads have been done before in Mayberry, get more than a little weird and creepy, and end up getting deleted for inappropriate content like pedophilia, rape, and other related topics.

Fine group of individuals we have here.

It was deleted.

Those deep web threads have been done before in Mayberry, get more than a little weird and creepy, and end up getting deleted for inappropriate content like pedophilia, rape, and other related topics.

Fine group of individuals we have here.

Ah, thanks for the reply.
Edit: What's with the snide comment at the end?

Last edited:
My siver warwagon thread was great.
Shame on you for letting rustled peasants cry over spilt milk.

My thread "which move(s) from the animal kingdom...?"was deleted. Can you explain why please?

Hey!

Glad to see you found your way to this thread.
I realize it's a bit tricky to locate and I commend you on your perseverance .

Now, to your query on your thread, What move(s) from the animal kingdom could fighters put in practice successfully?gifs

Recently I read Conor studies the moves of animals to implement them in his game, so I decided to search for practical moves from animals that could be put in practice in the octagon.

The first gif shows a kangaroo choking a fellow. Is the technique similar to the one fighters use in the cage? Could that be emulated?

VrFntG.gif

In the second gif a kangaroo uses both paws at the same time to hit a woman in order to deafen her. Has that move ever been used in the cage? Is it legal?

ABJU17u.gif

What are your thoughts? :cool:

Short answer, you're trolling, you know it and it's one of the stupidest threads I've seen this week, which is no small feat, and what the mod who deleted it thought.

Prolly best to just move on and troll another day.

Last edited:
Kids just can't play nice

I was referring to the fact that threads on the deep web always take the same turn towards deviant sexual behavior.

Not to mention that the subject itself goes against many of the rules. Drug discussion, pedo/CP discussion, gore, etc. It's on the edge the moment the thread is made.

The part about contract killers was the least offensive part of the last threads from what I remember. They get derailed quickly.

Not to mention that the subject itself goes against many of the rules. Drug discussion, pedo/CP discussion, gore, etc. It's on the edge the moment the thread is made.

The part about contract killers was the least offensive part of the last threads from what I remember. They get derailed quickly.

Ah. I could see that. I've seen them on here before but can't really remember much about them or think I've ever paid them much attention. Thanks for the info Nos and Lethal, enjoy the fights tonight.

The pleasure was all mine

I've been wrongly sentenced by a heavy handed moderator.

I plead the 5th and wish to speak to my lawyer tachy.

giphy.gif

I don't know how effective pleading the 5th will be in a non-audible format such as this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back