Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
so any mod gonna give a reason why my thread was locked?

Did you ask about this already?

I'm 99.9 percent sure I started a thread about the new evil dead tv series in Mayberry. Did that get deleted or am I just tripping? If it did get deleted, then why?

There was already a thread on that. Try using the Search This Forum feature in the future.

I had a thread in the War Room about Hitler/the Nazis, asking if anyone admired certain qualities of those guys. As of page 10 (about the time I went to bed) the discussion was still civil and thoughtful. So I'm not sure why it got deleted.

My understanding is that threads like that are exactly what the War Room is for.

I had a thread in the War Room about Hitler/the Nazis, asking if anyone admired certain qualities of those guys. As of page 10 (about the time I went to bed) the discussion was still civil and thoughtful. So I'm not sure why it got deleted.

My understanding is that threads like that are exactly what the War Room is for.

I did not delete but i checked it out and it made it to page 22 and it seems to have gotten out control. We're sorry some people ruined your thread. We try to keep them if we can but sometimes a deletion is called for. Hope that answers it.

I did not delete but i checked it out and it made it to page 22 and it seems to have gotten out control. We're sorry some people ruined your thread. We try to keep them if we can but sometimes a deletion is called for. Hope that answers it.

Damn, I wish I could've seen what exactly happened.

Well in any case, thanks for the response. That's helpful.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f78/why-natural-disaters-not-evil-2872565/
http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f78/why-our-universe-so-vast-empty-2871413/

not getting why either of these were moved to the dump. they both are based on science and fact. I might have drawn conclusions but anyone is free to draw their own.

it seems to me like many posters are too simple to understand anything and cry troll, but none of them refute the scientific facts i post with sources, while they continue to post inaccurate opinions not backed up by anything

does f48 need to have intelligent discussion removed?

The topic can still be discussed, just not in Mayberry.

The Dump is the section for threads that have to do with conspiracy theories, aliens, Theism vs Atheism, etc.

My favorite Gored Matador thread to date.

"What is the purpose of pubic hair?"

I'll go with "Should we club future rapists to death?"

But his obvious garbage troll threads will be kept on the forums forever, and he will be welcomed back with each subsequent new account over and over, ad infinitum.

The only deterrence for trolling is that the trolls have to change names occasionally. Other than that, they get all positive reinforcement. The attention they crave and their wish to permanently pollute the forums is continually granted.

Why should any troll ever stop trolling?

Just my two cents, as a member who wonders why even the easiest measures to prevent these problems aren't taken.

If people want to troll it's much easier to do on Reddit without repercussion.

As if you made that thread for tame discussion

ts6JK.jpg

Not my thread, but why was the one about the disabled guy who got KO'd deleted? It was in the Worldwide MMA subforum.

Not my thread, but why was the one about the disabled guy who got KO'd deleted? It was in the Worldwide MMA subforum.

Looks like the TS was banned, so I went ahead and restored it for you.

There was a pretty good thread about favourite fights/wars in the UFC from Grindinganarchy. It had a poll but was deleted, any reason why?

There was a pretty good thread about favourite fights/wars in the UFC from Grindinganarchy. It had a poll but was deleted, any reason why?

He was the one that deleted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back