Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some jerk deleted over 3000 of my posts.

There was some cleanup done on some of the chat threads in the Plats, which is done periodically. Everyone that posts in them is aware that these types of chat threads will get deleted eventually.

There was some cleanup done on some of the chat threads in the Plats, which is done periodically. Everyone that posts in them is aware that these types of chat threads will get deleted eventually.

We still need that detailed list though...

Likely as there were a landslide of similar threads and at those times we either merge or delete extra threads that are on the same topic.
If you make a thread about a popular topic on a fight night, it is likely already created multiple times

I restored it if you would like to continue the discussion.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/rogan-justifying-strike-back-head-2835413/

No need to restore. I was just wondering what happened since it seemed to occur a couple times recently. Thanks for the explanation

why did my thread about my ufc poster and war aldo get deleted?

I've had three threads deleted and I just started here, why am I getting shat upon?

The Doomed Convoy PQ17

Fascinating WWII Documentary

and

Female Orgasm - Erotic Art Project

I've had three threads deleted and I just started here, why am I getting shat upon?

The Doomed Convoy PQ17

Fascinating WWII Documentary

and

Female Orgasm - Erotic Art Project

The Female Orgasm thread was deleted because it either contained graphic sexual posting or because it was going to lead to it based on the subject matter.

Last edited:
For some reason they aren't showing up in his thread history. Weird.

24 hours or so doesn't show up a lot lately. It's been really bad the last month or so.

so any mod gonna give a reason why my thread was locked?

Just out of curiosity, is there a particular reason why people are getting banned and threads are getting deleted over things we have seen a million times before?

Does Shogun get preferential treatment?

Deleting a Shoop thread? Srsly?

Just out of curiosity, is there a particular reason why people are getting banned and threads are getting deleted over things we have seen a million times before?

Does Shogun get preferential treatment?

Deleting a Shoop thread? Srsly?

There's been three bans since the event last night. All three of those posters that were banned already had prior hans as well. They are not getting banned for making Shogun threads.

I restored the shoop thread. I have no idea why that thread was deleted.

I'm 99.9 percent sure I started a thread about the new evil dead tv series in Mayberry. Did that get deleted or am I just tripping? If it did get deleted, then why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back