Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line: @Limbo Pete your SJW modding ways are duly noted by everyone with an IQ above room temperature. You are shutting down discussions you disagree with instead of allowing conversations to take place. Your actions are hypocritical, spineless, inconsistent.

Last edited:
Some of you mods are absolutely unqualified.
rLCelso.png

Deleted the whole fucking thread. Why the fuck can't people discuss these issues without SJW mods set tripping and emo-modding threads?

I think the timing looked bad. I deleted homers derail while the thread was getting dumped so on your end you see the thread dumped along with all these delete notifications at the same time. What I deleted was any off topic post homer made along with the responses so the entire conversation disappeared. I believe it was 18 posts so the four you had deleted likely were reponding to homer

I think the timing looked bad. I deleted homers derail while the thread was getting dumped so on your end you see the thread dumped along with all these delete notifications at the same time. What I deleted was any off topic post homer made along with the responses so the entire conversation disappeared. I believe it was 18 posts so the four you had deleted likely were reponding to homer
The problem is that yiu deleted anything at all. you guys are overmodding.

The problem is that yiu deleted anything at all. you guys are overmodding.

If I just deleted homers posts, we'd have a bunch of posts of you and others quoting his derail and then it really wouldn't have served its purpose.

If I just deleted homers posts, we'd have a bunch of posts of you and others quoting his derail and then it really wouldn't have served its purpose.
It's such a lose/lose for everyone. Lots of mental action, and heated discussion, then it's all gone forever and deleted by someone. Spinning wheels in the mud.

I dumped your thread because it was an obvious racebait that was already falling apart- not because of derails, but because your OP was shoddy and didnt really belong in the WR anyway.
I deleted the thread because I told you that would happen if you didnt move the complaining from there to support.
You are an activist moderator, and that is unacceptable. Please tender your resignation, as you are not objective and above the fray.

Thank you for cleaning up some of Homer's spam. It must be a full time job moderating his spam.

@Peteyandjia

@limbo moved my thread to the dump.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/h...ctim-actually-died-of-a-heart-attack.3615717/

It has a legit news source and video of the victims mother.

I let it go.

And i post the subject this in this thread

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...l-unpopular-whod-have-guessed.3597425/page-43

"Buried within the msm, here's an interesting fact from Charlottesville victim Heather Heyer's mother: She died of a heart attack.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/heather-heyer-s-mom-delivers-message-about-karma-to-white-nationalists-1028340803735

There are also reported pictures of Heather at the protest and she looks to be a very heavy woman. She's also wearing all black."

But my post was deleted for no good reason.

Then limbo calls me out in the thread saying don't try to "recreate the thread"...so I respond to him in that thread he derailed. He then says I have an infraction for derailment.

Tell me petey how is a post about a statement from the victims own mother delete worthy?

@Peteyandjia
Tell me petey how is a post about a statement from the victims own mother delete worthy?

Pete didn't delete it, I did. I deleted it because it was below even the War Rooms extremely low standards of decency, and even editing out that video wasn't enough.
We've made it clear in the War Room rules/guidelines that attacking the victims in these sort of incidents is unacceptable, and that's transparently what you were doing.

Pete didn't delete it, I did. I deleted it because it was below even the War Rooms extremely low standards of decency, and even editing out that video wasn't enough.
We've made it clear in the War Room rules/guidelines that attacking the victims in these sort of incidents is unacceptable, and that's transparently what you were doing.

I'm fine with the dumping of the thread because that edited vid was trashy. I commented on that and removed the vid myself - before my thread was even moved to the dump i believe. As i said i did not watch the entire vid at the time of making that thread. I removed that vid entirely on my own without a comment from a mod.

My issue is not with the dumping of that thread.

My issue was with deleting my post which contained a legit news video with the victims mother making a statement. How in the world is that delete worthy?

Also, you're saying that I was transparently attacking the victim. I challenge you to provide quotes where I transparently did.

I'm fine with the dumping of the thread because that edited vid was trashy. I commented on that and removed the vid myself - before my thread was even moved to the dump i believe. As i said i did not watch the entire vid at the time of making that thread.

My issue is not with the dumping of that thread.

My issue was with deleting my post which contained a legit news video with the victims mother making a statement. How in the world is that delete worthy?

Also, you're saying that I was transparently attacking the victim. I challenge you to provide quotes where I transparently did.

Actually I dumped the thread, but didn't delete the post in the mega-thread. I believe that was done for the same reasons though.

Actually I dumped the thread, but didn't delete the post in the mega-thread. I believe that was done for the same reasons though.

Can you tell me Ruprecht why is a news video from a legit new station of the victims mother speaking about her daughter so delete worthy? I reiterated what her mother said.

This is my issue.

Dude I realllllly take issue with you making this claim. You've known me for years and altho I have extreme views on certain issue and can be controversial at times I feel like I've always displayed the type of human character for you to give me the benefit of the doubt on this.

My intentions were to highlight an underreported (1. attack the media) statement from the mother which may or may not factor into the verdict. And my main concern is with how the country will react to an unfavorable verdict (2. Riots).

Nothing more nothing less.

Can you tell me Ruprecht why is a news video from a legit new station of the victims mother speaking about her daughter so delete worthy? I reiterated what her mother said.

This is my issue.
I think the moderators have made their explanation clear, that it was deleted due to the lack of tact in its presentation. If there are further concerns, you can raise this with me via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back