Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thread in the WR regarding a Palestinian man stabbing 11 people in Tel Aviv was deleted.. Why?

you mean the one titled 'Dirty Palestinian stabs 11 in Tel Aviv'

Don't be such a fucking tool

A fucking tool? Really Nos?? I resent that, man..

The reason it was deleted was because I called a terrorist, a man who stabbed 11 innocent civilians, dirty? I've always considered people who target innocent men, women, and children to be despicable, dirty human beings.. Had no idea that was crossing the line/ grounds to delete a thread.

A fucking tool? Really Nos?? I resent that, man..

The reason it was deleted was because I called a terrorist, a man who stabbed 11 innocent civilians, dirty? I've always considered people who target innocent men, women, and children to be despicable, dirty human beings.. Had no idea that was crossing the line/ grounds to delete a thread.

And I resent your display of feigned ignorance here and your taking advantage of the leniency you've been granted in the past regarding this very topic. I've warned you previously at least 3 times here in Support when asked about a deleted thread and through PMs about making threads with derogatory and false titles just to stir up shit.

There will be no more warnings for you going forward.

Dude, you have a long history of inflammatory, misleading, or just straight bullshit thread titles and OP's.

Here are a few of the hits

Bill Gates Foreskin Enemy #1

Stephen Harpers Band Harbors Child Molester(s) (my personal fav of your's)

John Kerry Anti Semitic?

And that's just the first page of your history, and left a bunch out as I don't have the time to pander to a guy who knows exactly what he's doing

I'd be less resentful and more thankful no one dubs you for all that shit.

And then I'd turn around and leave this thread.
But my advice is rarely taken

17-anim.gif

Hi guys,

I cannot find the 2 threads I made yesterday in the heavies "Shoop that Hendo + Rogan" and "Makwan Amirkhani Press Conf

Hi guys,

I cannot find the 2 threads I made yesterday in the heavies "Shoop that Hendo + Rogan" and "Makwan Amirkhani Press Conf

Last edited:
I did a search on your thread history and it didn't show up. The search function has been having problems lately so it can take a day for the most recent threads & posts to show up.

Thanks bud!

My Aexander Gutafsson thread got deleted. Did his fan base take it too far and spam it with vulgarities or something? It's pretty sad that all threads analyzing his talents as a fighter seem to be getting deleted while disrespectful shoop threads and TMZ style threads on fighters personal lives get to flourish

Last edited:
Edit: Nevermind i confirmed it was indeed just the search engine not working that was the issue.

Last edited:
My Aexander Gutafsson thread got deleted. Did his fan base take it too far and spam it with vulgarities or something? It's pretty sad that all threads analyzing his talents as a fighter seem to be getting deleted while disrespectful shoop threads and TMZ style threads on fighters personal lives get to flourish

im gonna go out on a very thin limb and say it may have been the part where you called him a "butthurt troll" a couple times in the op. you were saved dubs and your terrible thread was tossed into the netherworld...

im gonna go out on a very thin limb and say it may have been the part where you called him a "butthurt troll" a couple times in the op. you were saved dubs and your terrible thread was tossed into the netherworld...

That's an interesting theory. I guess I'll never truly know though.

That's an interesting theory. I guess I'll never truly know though.

His theory is correct. It was the Fighter Bashing that got the thread deleted.

I guess he can truly know...

I also like the part where he says "HIS fanbase" before omitting the butthurt troll bit like it was deleted on a whim.

I made a thread titled "You can make $13,000 a year for selling your poop." It's a legit story from the Washington Post. Apparently there is a medical use for it.

Did it get deleted because it was to gross of a story, because it wasn't a joke thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back