was TRT Vitor really only on a TRT dosage?

vitor uppercutted dan henderson so hard it knocked him off his fucking feet like a 1980's action movie, he'd be world undisputed if he kept taking that shit

he was roiding the ever listing shit out of whatever he was taking. trt was just an easy way to game the system. it was complete horseshit that all these guys in their 20s or early 30s who are top of the world athletes, but yet have the test of a 70 year old coach potatoe.

HGH is for bodybuilders.

nah, not exclusively.

sprinters (track), sprinters (cycling), track cyclists, rugby players, nfl, any sort of sport involving fast twitch and explosive power use it very effectively.

He was probably within the normal limits. Enough test to get into the kind of shape that he could get into as a 25 year old. That doesn't seem unrealistic.

TRT Vitor was an angel sent to us by the just bleed gods. TRT bless.

Then why does Cro Cop seem to like it so much? Why did Chael and Wanderlei test positive for it?

It seems to help with recovering injuries.

And it seems to help with mood and energy. Larry King uses it and he says it helps him tremendously as an 80+ year old.

When did Wandy test positive for HGH?

My hope is that whatever strange affliction that jon has that allows his body to pulse PEDs 2yrs after he has used that vitor's body suddenly starts Pulsing TRT.

nah, not exclusively.

sprinters (track), sprinters (cycling), track cyclists, rugby players, nfl, any sort of sport involving fast twitch and explosive power use it very effectively.
Name names. I could ask you how does water buildup in the muscles translate fast twitch and explosive power. But that's almost as meaningless as your post. The only thing that matters here is: which athletes use HGH? We need names.

Name names. I could ask you how does water buildup in the muscles translate fast twitch and explosive power. But that's almost as meaningless as your post. The only thing that matters here is: which athletes use HGH? We need names.

im telling you, its a fact that in cycling there are numerous sprinters (and even gc contenders) who have used hgh. you can choose to believe that or not.

Cyclists:

Jeffrey Miller - caught using growth hormone
Jespar Skibby - admitted using growth hormone
Udo Bolts - admitted using growth hormone
Bjarne Riis - admitted using growth hormone
Fillipo Simeoni - admitted using growth hormone
Laurent Brochard- admitted using growth hormone
Armin Meier - admitted using growth hormone
Richard Virenque - admitted using growth hormone
Alex Zuelle - admitted using growth hormone
Laurent Roux - admitted using growth hormone
Gianpolo Mondini - admitted using growth hormone
Raimondas Rumsas -- admitted using growth hormone
Mario de Clerq - admitted using growth hormone
Johann Museeuw - admitted using growth hormone
Chris Peers, Jo Planquert, Mark Roland, Jesus Manzano, Michael Rasmussen, Petr Ignatenko (positive test),
the list goes on and on and on

im not listing names of cyclists using it that have not been caught, obviously.

So you going to tell me they are all lying :D

back in your box :p

Last edited:
I believe when he fought Weidman, Chris said Vitor was tested at 1200 and Chris was 800. I hope this post isn't a bannable offense, if it is I will delete.

Are you sure ...?

It was the Weidman fight where TRT Vitor no longer existed and he clearly looked smaller.

im telling you, its a fact that in cycling there are numerous sprinters (and even gc contenders) who have used hgh. you can choose to believe that or not.

Cyclists:

Chris Peers, Jo Planquert, Mark Roland, Jesus Manzano, Michael Rasmussen, Petr Ignatenko (positive test),

Yeah, it's been pretty well known that cycling has an even bigger problem with gH that bodybuilding lol. EPO/gH is like the god tier cyclist cocktail.

trt was just an easy way to game the system

Uh no it was not. TRT was the stupidest way possible to try and game the system as it:

- forced you to undergo random testing while nearly no one else was doing at the time, and you had to pass your standard fight night tests
- forced you to do blood testing which looked at your actual testosterone levels and not your T/E ratio. You had to fall on the low/normal level for someone your age (not low/normal of males period which is where people said these guys had the levels of 18 year olds which is incorrect), while everybody else could have a T/E ratio of 6:1 which is nearly 99% positive indication of PEDs as the normal ratio is 1:1 but they passed regardless as only over 6:1 was impossible naturally
- The T/E test was also incapable of detecting synthetic/exogenous testosterone so anybody could take it so long as they kept their ration within those ridiculously high standards
- gave the commission access to your prescription so they knew how much you were supposed to be taking as well as when and so they'd realize if you had far too much/had taken extra dosages (this is the entire reason Bigfoot was caught- they knew what his levels should've been and they knew he'd taken an extra dosage during the week of the fight when he was supposed to have already tapered off)
- only brought you to low/normal for your age group, which didn't give you the superhuman levels PEDs would
- didn't necessarily give you any advantage at all in the fight unless you happened to know your opponents levels and could then verifiably prove you had higher levels than they did. Which you couldn't as they weren't getting blood tested like you were.

If someone wanted to cheat taking TRT would've been the dumbest way to do it. You'd be far better served to simply take your testosterone on the side and then you could've brought yourself to the upper limits without ever failing and nobody realizing, whereas your TUE required you to be at the low/normal end for your age. Some of the fighters were indeed dumb and they're the ones who failed.

Oh, I forgot one..

Lance Armstrong, told the oncologist in the doctors room when he was diagnosed with cancer that he had taken Growth Hormone

gH was also one of the things that Lance's coach Carmichael was injecting Greg Strock and Rene Kaiter with. Of course all three, Armstrong, Kaiter, and Strock ended up with testicular cancer or immune system issues.. funny that..

So the most famous american cyclist of all time - growth hormone..

I believe when he fought Weidman, Chris said Vitor was tested at 1200 and Chris was 800. I hope this post isn't a bannable offense, if it is I will delete.

Maybe when they first signed to fight. Chris waited and delayed that fight as long as he could. I remember Vitor posting his levels closer to the fight and they were ridiculously low.

I could be wrong as it’s been a while but Weidman delayed that fight as long as he could.

nah, not exclusively.

Dont forget hollywood.

Cyclists:

Strange. "Some recent studies have not been able to support claims that human growth hormone can improve the athletic performance of professional male athletes.[60][61][62]"

As someone else said, this is the stuff of Hollywood actors. HGH builds muscle, but adds little strength. GH is also the stuff of livestock and broilers.

Then why does Cro Cop seem to like it so much? Why did Chael and Wanderlei test positive for it?

It seems to help with recovering injuries.

And it seems to help with mood and energy. Larry King uses it and he says it helps him tremendously as an 80+ year old.

Yeah right, Larry King's drug of choice is Adrenochrome.
That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Back