was TRT Vitor really only on a TRT dosage?

If u have really good genetics it seems ur body will respond better to roids overeem n vitor were fucking gods physically in their prime lol while people like Barnett can take them n just look average physically

"Belfort's test—administered, according to these records, on Sept. 1, 2012 by Dr. Pierce—measured 1038 nanograms of testosterone per deciliter. A person in Belfort's age range is more likely to be in the 700s, so while this result was within the normal range, it was near the high end of it. His free testosterone levels, though, were clearly elevated.

Beneath "FLAG," to the right of the "RESULT" column on the LabCorp document, Belfort's free testosterone result is labeled in bold as "High."The acceptable range listed on LabCorp metrics—standards vary between laboratories—is 8.7 to 25.1 picograms, or a trillionth of a gram, per milliliter.

Belfort's free testosterone, which encompasses .5- to 3-percent of the testosterone in the body and is crucial to enhancing recovery and performance, registered 47.7 pg/ml.
That's two and a half times where a man his age should have been."

2-9988bbc514.jpg

[SOURCE: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/9/...-after-testing-elevated-testosterone-mma-news]
his Total test was high but within range. his estradiol is actually pretty high.
it should be around the mid 20s the fact that it is a sensitive essay makes it even more alarming.
his free test was high as fuck.

thanks for sharing this

Obviously he was on a lot more than TRT.

Vitor has been on a lot of shit for a long time, some of the most ridiculous pics of him are from when he was like 20 years old with traps to his ears...although TRT Vitor was more shredded, most likely because he was cutting to MW at this point

Who are current fighters you guys would want to see on TRT?

1)WANDERLEI SILVA
Wandys body is healed and his mental aggressiveness is there but he's definitely lost a step.Imagine the Axe Murderer amped up and ready for war....

2)FEDOR
Fedor with abbs????That would be insane haha.

3)BOB SAPP
Imagine this already GIANT motherfucker swole to the gills jacked.....if only he wasnt a total joke mentally these days.

4)SHOGUN RUA
I would just personally love to see him close to prime as possible.

5)BJ PENN
A super in shape bj would we crazy to see and I bet he might even be competitive.

He is literally the reason why TRT was banned.
Him and Bigfoot

~Don't go over 1100
Shows up at 1600
~ Did you take a shot before walking in the door?
It was my doctors fault, he must be dumb

TRT Vitor shaved off 20 years of his life.
He looked like an 18 year old fighter in the cage.
It was phenomenal. Everyone on sherdog wanted to get on TRT after that.

I believe Vitor was cycling and using hgh too.

Perfect combo works so well together.

Im getting a script for test soon due to a pituitary adenoma. My lowest level was 115ng/dl and highest was around 850 ng/dl.

The feeling at 115 ng/dl is pretty fucked up
How does it feel? Is it constant fatigue etc..

Obviously, there's a couple pics where he looks inhuman
Also perhaps the biggest benefit of legal trt was, he didn't need to come of or do post-cycle therapy.
Kind of unbelievable how TRT, as it was used, was allowed

which substance made Vitor's facial muscles grow so much? His jaw muscles were enormous while on TRT.

Obviously he wasn't working out his facial muscles....so what PED makes your jaw muscle grow without exercising them?

Whatever he was using is something that makes every muscle in your body grow. TRT doesn't do that....does it?

Or does HGH cause that?

btw Vitor's free testsosterone of 41 back then was way too high for a 36 year old. I am gonna be 36 soon and my free testosterone is 17 which is considered decent.

His estradiol/E2 level is a little bit high...44. When I got my blood tested my e2 was in the low 30s and many people prefer to be in the upper 20s.

I believe Vitor was cycling and using hgh too.

Perfect combo works so well together.

Im getting a script for test soon due to a pituitary adenoma. My lowest level was 115ng/dl and highest was around 850 ng/dl.

The feeling at 115 ng/dl is pretty fucked up
Athletes don't use HGH. It's garbage. Expensive garbage. HGH has very limited pros and lots of cons. It adds more mass than strength. You want the exact opposite as an athlete.

HGH is for bodybuilders.

which substance made Vitor's facial muscles grow so much? His jaw muscles were enormous while on TRT.

Obviously he wasn't working out his facial muscles....so what PED makes your jaw muscle grow without exercising them?

Whatever he was using is something that makes every muscle in your body grow. TRT doesn't do that....does it?

Or does HGH cause that?

btw Vitor's free testsosterone of 41 back then was way too high for a 36 year old. I am gonna be 36 soon and my free testosterone is 17 which is considered decent.

His estradiol/E2 level is a little bit high...44. When I got my blood tested my e2 was in the low 30s and many people prefer to be in the upper 20s.
Vitor eats a lot of beef Jerky.

Vitor was a fuckin terminator dude, no way he was only using trt.

Athletes don't use HGH. It's garbage. Expensive garbage. HGH has very limited pros and lots of cons. It adds more mass than strength. You want the exact opposite as an athlete.

HGH is for bodybuilders.
Then why does Cro Cop seem to like it so much? Why did Chael and Wanderlei test positive for it?

It seems to help with recovering injuries.

And it seems to help with mood and energy. Larry King uses it and he says it helps him tremendously as an 80+ year old.

Back