was TRT Vitor really only on a TRT dosage?

vitor uppercutted dan henderson so hard it knocked him off his fucking feet like a 1980's action movie, he'd be world undisputed if he kept taking that shit
PerkyPartialFrog-max-1mb.gif

Strange. "Some recent studies have not been able to support claims that human growth hormone can improve the athletic performance of professional male athletes.[60][61][62]"

wikipedia is not a source

anyone can put anything on wikipedia and its very rare that claims like that are actually checked by people who know what they are talking about.

you asked for names, i gave you names. You cite wikipedia...

Oh, I forgot one..

Lance Armstrong, told the oncologist in the doctors room when he was diagnosed with cancer that he had taken Growth Hormone

gH was also one of the things that Lance's coach Carmichael was injecting Greg Strock and Rene Kaiter with. Of course all three, Armstrong, Kaiter, and Strock ended up with testicular cancer or immune system issues.. funny that..

So the most famous american cyclist of all time - growth hormone..

But he won his 7 Tours without GH:

"Lance told me that he stopped using hGH after his cancer. I understand, however, that he used hGH before he contracted cancer."

http://d3epuodzu3wuis.cloudfront.net/Hincapie,+George+Affidavit.pdf

And Dr. Ferrari dismissed GH:

"I asked Dr. Ferrari about hGH, however, and Dr. Ferrari said it was "bullshit" and that I did not need it."

https://durangoherald.com/articles/45395

But he won his 7 Tours without GH:

"Lance told me that he stopped using hGH after his cancer. I understand, however, that he used hGH before he contracted cancer."

http://d3epuodzu3wuis.cloudfront.net/Hincapie,+George+Affidavit.pdf

And Dr. Ferrari dismissed GH:

"I asked Dr. Ferrari about hGH, however, and Dr. Ferrari said it was "bullshit" and that I did not need it."

https://durangoherald.com/articles/45395
Thats no different to what i said. Hgh is mainly used by sprinters, lance wasnt a sprinters. he used it prior to his cancer

Vitor influenced my opinion on transgender athletes.

Female to male transgenders shouldn't be allowed to take testosterone supplements in athletics. Just because they test at normal male testosterone levels doesn't mean they really are, as Vitor proved.

Male to females competing against women shouldn't be allowed at all, even with athletes taking testosterone blockers. If Vitor could show lower testosterone levels than he really had, why can't a male to female also appear to have less than normal and show female levels while maintaining male or even larger levels?

Lol Vitor was roided to the gills and I loved every second of it.

Athletes don't use HGH. It's garbage. Expensive garbage. HGH has very limited pros and lots of cons. It adds more mass than strength. You want the exact opposite as an athlete.

HGH is for bodybuilders.
Completely and utterly wrong, HGH isn't for mass whatsoever it targets more tendons, ligaments by increasing collagen production. and also increases bone mineral density/growth, testosterone gives 100x the mass gains HGH gives.

Testosterone lowers collagen levels leading to weakened tendons and ligaments whereas HGH has the opposite effect which is why fighters such as cro cop took it for injuries as it accelerated recovery. Even sarms such as mk-2866 which raise testosterone are better for athletes than steroids as they also increase bone mineral density.

Last edited:
Euro/American TRT: 250mg per week

Brazilian TRT: 300-400mg per week.

So yes.

Euro/American TRT: 250mg per week

Brazilian TRT: 300-400mg per week.

So yes.
I think the TRT dosage would be specified by the athletic commission not based on the country's specs, otherwise nations such as Russia would have allowed 500mg+ per week.

Completely and utterly wrong, HGH isn't for mass whatsoever it targets more tendons, ligaments by increasing collagen production. and also increases bone mineral density/growth, testosterone gives 100x the mass gains HGH gives.

Testosterone lowers collagen levels leading to weakened tendons and ligaments whereas HGH has the opposite effect which is why fighters such as cro cop took it for injuries as it accelerated recovery. Even sarms such as mk-2866 which raise testosterone are better for athletes than steroids as they also increase bone mineral density.

Indeed, it's also what's responsible for some of the athletes ending up with enlarged ears and nose and there's you thinking it's just from being hit........

You might also be better off using MK-677 for HGH production.....

I believe Vitor was cycling and using hgh too.

Perfect combo works so well together.

Im getting a script for test soon due to a pituitary adenoma. My lowest level was 115ng/dl and highest was around 850 ng/dl.

The feeling at 115 ng/dl is pretty fucked up
Are you excited to get TRT? I would be.

The first photo, can you grow jaw muscle like that naturally?

It could be because the allowable limits are way above what is generally considered to be "normal" to begin with.
Yup when trt was allowed you seen so,emsuper jacked fighters, i believe hendo was the only fighter to use trt the right way and never went over the limit he never failed a drug test

Indeed, it's also what's responsible for some of the athletes ending up with enlarged ears and nose and there's you thinking it's just from being hit........

You might also be better off using MK-677 for HGH production.....
Used it myself mate, amazing recovery from training, it was better than ipamorelin as mk677 spikes your insulin levels throughout the day.

Back