was TRT Vitor really only on a TRT dosage?

Used it myself mate, amazing recovery from training, it was better than ipamorelin as mk677 spikes your insulin levels throughout the day.

You take MK-677 before bed and lower dosage........it works better that way.

You take MK-677 before bed and lower dosage........it works better that way.
I found it doesn't matter when I take it as the pulses last 24 hours anyways, I was on it for around 7 months first time round and took half the recommended dosage as I respond well to stuff and it also kept bloat down. I did the same with ostarine, I used that to help aid a couple of niggly injuries at half the dosage and it was amazing.

The pulses happen randomly throughout the day so by saying it helped me recover I never took it straight after training, you don't need to.

Based on his body constantly changing and his past steroid abuse yes, he was probably taking more then just testosterone.

I found it doesn't matter when I take it as the pulses last 24 hours anyways, I was on it for around 7 months first time round and took half the recommended dosage as I respond well to stuff and it also kept bloat down. I did the same with ostarine, I used that to help aid a couple of niggly injuries at half the dosage and it was amazing.

The pulses happen randomly throughout the day so by saying it helped me recover I never took it straight after training, you don't need to.

You was pulsing you say.......?

At MW

belfort_TRT_crop_north.jpg

fx8-13-Belfort_Rockhold_10.jpg

the confidence in vitors eyes shows hes about to RIP thru ROCKHOLD

that post TRT Vitor is just family man with dad bod that does barbecue every weekend

So what’s your description of dad bod??

Mine was always a dude that is a little older, married and or with kids... that looks like he use to workout/sports at some point to varying degrees...

But I had a friend who’s thought was it is just being out of shape.. / overweight..

Back