• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Was the UFC what propelled Joe Rogan’s career or is it the...

The government has confirmed UFOs.
The military has also confirmed this.
Rogan made CNNs resident Dr Sanjay Gupta look clueless and has disproven Faucis overblown Covid claims.

Sherdog woke-sters;
"Rogans full of shit and believes in conspiracies"
"The JRE is destroying our society"
The government said it’s earthly origin and just because something worked for Rogan it doesn’t mean it will work for the old or very frail individuals brother. Some people just can’t develop immunity quickly or antibodies even with the vaccine so those people will die if they listen to idiot Rogan

The government said it’s earthly origin and just because something worked for Rogan it doesn’t mean it will work for the old or very frail individuals brother. Some people just can’t develop immunity quickly or antibodies even with the vaccine so those people will die if they listen to idiot Rogan
If you think humans are the only beings in this entire universe then you are beyond niave.
Also, If you're that fragile and your immune system is that weak then keep your frail ass at home. You don't shut down an entire country over cold-like symptoms.
And don't get me started on your "Vaccines".
If they actually worked then the CDC wouldn't have changed the definition of "vaccine" and "vaccinated" this past September. You're being lied to.

Last edited:
That’s not the problem, the problem is in the comments. People believe everything they watch and it’s what’s destroying our society as humans. There are people out there that are extremely gullible even with WWW at their disposal to do their own research but they take the words of an entertainer and live by it! It’s very dangerous for our society really
Society would be better off without the Main Stream Media.

If you think humans are the only beings in this entire universe then you are beyond niave.
Also, If you're that fragile and your immune system is that weak then keep your frail ass at home. You don't shut down an entire country over cold-like symptoms.
And don't get me started on your "Vaccines".
If they actually worked then the CDC wouldn't have changed the definition of "vaccine" and "vaccinated" this past September. You're being lied to.
I actually saw a being from another dimension that helped me once. Maybe he was an angel or something. Lazar is just a sociopath liar and aliens are not among us because for an alien to reach us, he will have to be extremely advanced technologically and takeover the earth. Why would aliens come here? Maybe inter dimensional beings but not aliens from other planets. As for vaccines, they’re meant for old and for people who have serious health issues brother

The government has confirmed UFOs.
The military has also confirmed this.
Rogan made CNNs resident Dr Sanjay Gupta look clueless and has disproven Faucis overblown Covid claims.

Sherdog woke-sters;
"Rogans full of shit and believes in conspiracies"
"The JRE is destroying our society"
Other countries have confirmed it as well in the past. Prime ministers mostly from other major countries. They don't only confirm UFOs but also confirm that governments have contact with them. US government hasn't gone that far yet but they are teasing a bit with the release of UFO/UAP footage and the release of information in front of congress where they don't leave out the possibility that the UFO/UAP they have been coming in contact with for decades could be extraterrestrial in origin.

I have no problem with Rogan like others do.

I actually saw a being from another dimension that helped me once. Maybe he was an angel or something. Lazar is just a sociopath liar and aliens are not among us because for an alien to reach us, he will have to be extremely advanced technologically and takeover the earth. Why would aliens come here? Maybe inter dimensional beings but not aliens from other planets. As for vaccines, they’re meant for old and for people who have serious health issues brother
Then why are they being mandated in work forces. No where in Bidens "Winter of Death" speech for the un-vaccinated did he suggest it is only for the elderly or sick.

Your intolerant thoughts about Lazar and UAPs are extremely narrow minded at best.

You are wrong on so many levels that continuing this conversation is like banging my head off a wall.

Good luck on all of your future booster shots and believing that NASA leads the universe in technology.

Other countries have confirmed it as well in the past. Prime ministers mostly from other major countries. They don't only confirm UFOs but also confirm that governments have contact with them. US government hasn't gone that far yet but they are teasing a bit with the release of UFO/UAP footage and the release of information in front of congress where they don't leave out the possibility that the UFO/UAP they have been coming in contact with for decades could be extraterrestrial in origin.

I have no problem with Rogan like others do.
Exactly.
I'll randomly listen to clips on YouTube if he has an interesting guest on or for entertainment purposes.
I don't consider Joe Rogan as my Dr nor do I believe that he is "destroying the fabric of our society".

People need to relax and just learn to think for themselves.

Then why are they being mandated in work forces. No where in Bidens "Winter of Death" speech for the un-vaccinated did he suggest it is only for the elderly or sick.

Your intolerant thoughts about Lazar and UAPs are extremely narrow minded at best.

You are wrong on so many levels that continuing this conversation is like banging my head off a wall.

Good luck on all of your future booster shots and believing that NASA leads the universe in technology.
Prove ur aliens allegations! I know 5 people that died from Covid and some of them were healthy!

Prove ur aliens allegations! I know 5 people that died from Covid and some of them were healthy!
I don't have to prove shit. I'm just not going to label someone as a conspiracy theriost just because someone has a discussion about something.
One more thing, were those people vaccinated?

I don't have to prove shit. I'm just not going to label someone as a conspiracy theriost just because someone has a discussion about something.
One more thing, were those people vaccinated?
None of them were vaccinated. 2 were my uncles and the rest were people I knew. They didn’t believe in the vaccine and neither did I. I survived Covid with mild symptoms thank God. I’m just saying, my mom she is old and she got vaccinated without side effects but some others had bad side effects though they didn’t die.

Back