• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Was the UFC what propelled Joe Rogan’s career or is it the...

Brainwashed by liberal professors or working on having a thought of your own?
lol @ "u have no original thoughts" by replying with the most braindead generic "liberal professors are brainwashing you!!!!" retort that you and ur Rogan fanboi buddy are parroting.
I could run circles around you in plenty of politically agnostic realms of math, science, and logic.

lol @ "u have no original thoughts" by replying with the most braindead generic "liberal professors are brainwashing you!!!!" retort that you and ur Rogan fanboi buddy are parroting.
I could run circles around you in plenty of politically agnostic realms of math, science, and logic.

GED or still working on it?

Rogan, just like Sonnen, say things to stir the pot for entertainment value.
Only overly sensitive idiots are offended or threatened by what they say.
Do you listen to Rogan's show?
It isnt anything like Sonnen. Sonnen intentionally says things to stir things up..and I dont think he actually believes half the stuff he says.
That isnt what Rogan does.

And Rogan actually has on doctors and scientists and other serious people on his show saying serious things, that is a big reason why he is taken seriously. He can influence dumb people to be dumber, and that is a valid concern.

I apologize for making fun of you but you don't think you're blowing this a little out of proportion?
I’m just asking a legitimate question and expressing my own take. I didn’t attack anyone personally

he was pursuing knowledge somewhat objectively in the early days of podcasting... people wanted that, and still do though that's not what Joe sells anymore. It's the podcast, not his comedy or the UFC that made what we see today.

Rogan is one of those annoying people who are just smart enough to think they're smarter than they actually are. It's the same with most liberal arts majors. Rogan is a study in the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Everyone on here making fun of his intelligence is probably typing this while working on their PHD thesis right?

Joe doesn’t claim to be an expert on anything but is pretty well versed in a verity of topics.

Anyone judging him would probably choke on their own spit if they had to interview some of the distinguished guests on JRE with millions watching
Thaaaank you.
Bunch of miserable, jealous cry babies on here.

I don’t hate or love his commentary I just normally watch the fights and judge myself , I’ll watch the podcast depending on the guest but I normally walk away and look up something I’ve learnt so it’s a win for me <NoneOfMy>
Stop using so much common sense here!

Lazar's story is interesting. He did work for the government at Area 51 so there could be merit to his stories. Either way you are trying to discuss something that can't be proven either way. If there are aliens and general public doesn't know about it, there's no way to really prove that. Also there's no real way to disprove there aren't aliens, to do so would just show the lack of intelligence by trying to come up with a concrete answer for something like that when the universe is so vast and we know very little of it and haven't really been able to explore any of it.

Other topics he brings in experts that both agree or disagree with the narrative and he tries to be balanced between the 2. Just trying to throw questions to each that are common questions that may contradict their beliefs/narrative. He tries to use as much facts as possible that's why they are always fact checking everything because he understands facts matter.

The problem I see most with most people and their issues with Joe Rogan is that people don't agree with his views, even though they can't disprove them or he actually proves it to be factual. So that's the reason many don't like him from what I've seen. He doesn't seem to follow the narrative just for the sake of following the narrative like most people like to do. If something doesn't make sense he calls it out while others ignore it.

Also his success is a mixture of Podcasting, Fear Factor and UFC, but it's really his podcasts that got him his following and the most success.
The government has already admitted to higher life forms visiting earth.
"Vaccines" and all the boosters have already been proven to be ineffective.
The woke weirdos are threatened by Rogan for some reason.
<Fedor23>

I've given up on trying to figure these snowflakes out.

The government has already admitted to higher life forms visiting earth.
"Vaccines" and all the boosters have already been proven to be ineffective.
The woke weirdos are threatened by Rogan for some reason.
<Fedor23>

I've given up on trying to figure these snowflakes out.
Even if they did people still deny it. Thats why many ignored the whole thing with the UFO/UAP information that came out with actual footage from military planes. It's just way past their level of acceptable comprehension. They can't even comprehend how impossible technically the maneuvers are from those footage and other encounters with the military. I understand why the information is kept secret, people really just wouldn't know how to handle it for the most part. It'll completely shatter many people's perception of reality.

Rogan is one of those annoying people who are just smart enough to think they're smarter than they actually are. It's the same with most liberal arts majors. Rogan is a study in the Dunning-Kruger effect.
I think he plays to appease the idiots and his show is for those narcissists to talk about how great they are or sell their BS while Joe is chilling high and spewing some garbage but he does suffer from little man syndrome and Kruger effects

Not surprised most folks here operate on the binary of "you either love right wing twitter hacks or Joe Biden". Super edgy Mr. Fight Club.
Dime a dozen Rogan fanbois.
Nah, I can think on my own and come to my own conclusions. I don't get my panties in a bunch if someone says something I disagree with.

Nah, I can think on my own and come to my own conclusions. I don't get my panties in a bunch if someone says something I disagree with.
Sure thing Tyler Durden.
7b26ac573fe164ec6d930e0209563e24.jpg

... but still no common sense.
Congrats.

... but still no common sense.
Congrats.
Yes, according to the delusion Rogan fanboi I've got no common sense. <Lmaoo>
Once again: you are a generic idiot bro; there are hundreds of thousands of you who worship Joe Rogan.

80503ddf05dc5e4b6a1e3e313eebd54f3fd55f83b21c3b97020a61755a930af6_1.jpg

Even if they did people still deny it. Thats why many ignored the whole thing with the UFO/UAP information that came out with actual footage from military planes. It's just way past their level of acceptable comprehension. They can't even comprehend how impossible technically the maneuvers are from those footage and other encounters with the military. I understand why the information is kept secret, people really just wouldn't know how to handle it for the most part. It'll completely shatter many people's perception of reality.
The government has confirmed UFOs.
The military has also confirmed this.
Rogan made CNNs resident Dr Sanjay Gupta look clueless and has disproven Faucis overblown Covid claims.

Sherdog woke-sters;
"Rogans full of shit and believes in conspiracies"
"The JRE is destroying our society"

Last edited:
Yes, according to the delusion Rogan fanboi I've got no common sense. <Lmaoo>
Once again: you are a generic idiot bro; there are hundreds of thousands of you who worship Joe Rogan.

80503ddf05dc5e4b6a1e3e313eebd54f3fd55f83b21c3b97020a61755a930af6_1.jpg
I rarely listen to his podcast. I really only tune in depending on the guest.
I just find it comical that if anyone disagrees with you (Rogan) they are automatically wrong or idiots. That is very close minded and typical of someone brainwashed by liberal professors.

And since you brought it up, do you consider yourself more intelligent than Ben Shapiro?

Back