Media 1998 Joe Rogan (with hair) Explaining What the UFC Is - How Far MMA Has Come

it’s funny that joe Rogan is one of the biggest reasons that the ufc is big and he got no benefit from it besides watching fights for free lol

And it platforming him to his 100 milion spotify deal which he would never acomplished if he wasn't on every UFC event.

Rogan deserves a lot of credit for making MMA more mainstream

I know he gets a lot of shit nowadays and I personally think he is out of touch with reality and the common person these days..

Still, he deserves credit. He was a star and voicing positive things about the sport and the UFC publicly to the masses. He absolutely deserves credit for that.

TRT is a heck of a confidence booster. Current day Joe Rogan would have dominated that conversation.

LOL, it's the other way around.
Rogan has over 200 millions being a hard worker without talent.
- He is talking shit on his podcast.
- Always has been a bad commentator, profitting from Goldie being worse.
Nowadays every second fighter they try is immediately better than him after 20 years experience.
- Terrible comedian
- Never has been a real fighter

The UFC grew and his fame just grew with it. He is like a janitor at Tesla who got some stock in 2010
Or that dude that did the fb mural for a couple hundred million in pre-IPO (or essence the case was) shares.

I always liked Joe as far back as that Talk Radio and I just can't understand the hate on the dude...its almost like its the "cool" thing to do on Sherdog.

I'm doing a complete watch through at the moment,currently in the middle of the Ultimate Ultimate 2 (end of 1996).

Watching them describe, explain and suggest what fighters do is an absolute trip. I've belly laughed so many times.

Slowly they've begun adapting rules and trying to make the action better and safer.

Back