Was that Spanish dude who beat Hall born rich?

Straight up thought this thread was going to be about Kelvin gastelum and I was confused lol

Q

That’s not true at all man. Baseball for instance in next to impossible to play if your poor.

Players from the Dominican Republic, Venezuela, and Cuba make about 20% of the MLB currently.

I don’t get why football would be cheaper than baseball.
Football is not cheaper than baseball. Soccer is the cheapest then baseball. Football isn’t too bad though since all the equipment is usually club or school owned.

That's a waste of money in my opinion. Better to focus on actually trying to get rich, instead of just trying to look rich. You don't get anything out of that money you are putting in, at the end of it you just lost money and have no car.

And how many cars you buying new that are appreciating in value? <{cruzshake}>

Maybe a lease is a good idea for somebody like an MMA fighter who has no idea how active they will be and how much they'll get paid during any given year and if you do have a stellar year and make bank you can still buy the car outright?

Id still like someone to explain why baseball is expensive?
You need the ball, a bat and a glove.
Bat and glove can be expensive depending which one you get. Also, there are fees if you want to be in a league. If you're a catcher, there's a ton of extra equipment for that.

For places like Cuba and Dominican Republic, where baseball players are literally one of their top exports, the government probably covers a lot of the costs if you are a promising player

Bat and glove can be expensive depending which one you get. Also, there are fees if you want to be in a league. If you're a catcher, there's a ton of extra equipment for that.

For places like Cuba and Dominican Republic, where baseball players are literally one of their top exports, the government probably covers a lot of the costs if you are a promising player
With respect, still doesn't make much sense to me

Cars are a depreciating asset why would you buy it?

Unless you bought it to sit in your garage and not drive it why buy it?

It has nothing to do with being rich

Possible, but plenty of rich looking people are barely hanging on. They just care more about the way they look and what others think to live more sustainably.

I don’t get why football would be cheaper than baseball.

I don't necessarily agree that baseball is a rich man's sport, but a glove will cost you 40 bucks, a bat 20, a couple balls like 10. A little cheaper than a football. The hardest thing about baseball was finding enough kids interested in the game enough to buy a glove.

Boxing too. MMA was always an upper class thing here in USA when mma gyms first started opening up. The high gym fees and only being located in the richer cities. It targeted middle and upper class people originally since they were the only ones with access to it or can afford the high fees.
In France and UK, MMA and other combat sports are really popular class sports. The rich go to Tennis, Rugby, Golf, cycling, skiing.

In England it's a lot of blue collar from the north or midlands, very few from London and the south. In France, a big chunk come from big cities suburbs and many are from north african or west african descent.

That's a waste of money in my opinion. Better to focus on actually trying to get rich, instead of just trying to look rich. You don't get anything out of that money you are putting in, at the end of it you just lost money and have no car.

well, i didn't say that's what you should do but that's what did this guy did
buying a car in general is a waste of money. they are not assets that accrue value in most cases, but that's how these beta manlets think they need to be.

Straight up thought this thread was going to be about Kelvin gastelum and I was confused lol
You rewatched TUF and traveled back in time...? What a random thing to think... even back then that wasn't Uriah only loss.
As for Ryan.. it's literally his only loss...

The most confusing thing however, is how my thread become mostly a talk about different nationalities advantages for the NBA drafts and how much to lease cars and buy sporting equipment.

I just asked if the guy came from money. 3 pages of no answers...

I have , to play organized baseball sure you need money. But go watch clips about Dominican players upbringing or kids in NYC
Yeah and you "just need a ball" to play basketball

Just need a ball to play football

MMA you need nothing other than your body having the ability to move it

What needs so much by comparison when you omit obviously needed pieces of equipment for playing said game?

YEah I get it, you don't need anything other than a ball and stick at most to play all sports.... i get it.

MMA, even less. Don't even need anything

Wrestling in particular requires absolutely nothing.
A broom stick and bottle cap, it's wildly popular in the Dominican. Idk what else you need to be proven.

Back