Was last nights main event worth watching?

Yeah ... fun fight, non stop action and both guys have exciting styles ...
Love both of those guys ...good to see them put on a good performance and sportsmanship... and i really like Caceres mentality .... the more i get to know him , the more i like him , very inteligent and interesting dude.
Gotta love MMA
It was a lot of fun to watch.

Well, I turned it off to do better things after the Court McGee fight, so I guess that answers your question, and I dont regret it...what did i miss? A ladies MMA fight? Thats when I usually go make a sandwich....Thales Leites body wrap a guy? Never saw that before. 5 rounds of fancy kicks? I don't regret it.

I went to sleep after Moroz-Taylor. Totally killed my buzz, the prelims were awesome though. Plan on watching the fights I missed today.

I also fell asleep before the main event lol

I trained hard yesterday and was just too tired. Some of these fights were terrible, which didn't help. Also the Utah crowed booing the ground game was bit sad to watch, more work needed to crack the local market.

This fight was turned iff after the 3rd round. I had computer stress that i wanted to tackle but it couldve waited. Still, i jumped ship.

Odd. The fight, now that i think back, might as well had been a capoeria spectacle. It was dazzling at first, but when you realize nothing was landing clean and the idea that these 2 were made for each other, i started to think anyone else couldve beaten either fighter. In short, the flash wore out before the fight did.

It was a fun fight! If you dig fun things, let your eyes have a good time!

giphy.gif

I've read this thread and still don't know what to do...lol

leaningtowardsno

Meh.. after the first round, you've seen enough spinning shit to last you a while. The whole card in general was one of the worst i've ever seen.

Watch the first two minutes. After that it's like ground hog day.

it was entertaining but seemed to be somewhat of an exhibition match. i think this will benefit both fighters in the future in finding their range as well as game planning. on the job training for Yair, eliminate some of the energy sapping flash and focus on efficiency/accuracy

I had a lot of fun. You won't watch anything similar anytime soon, that's for sure. Unique fight.

damn must be a bunch of East coast mma fans on here, everybody sleeping after the prelims lol

Yair would probably KTFO McGregor but not Aldo.

You're out of your freaken mind if you think Yair would be beat Conor. He BARELY beat bruce leeroy, yet you think he would beat the guy that ko'd aldo in 13 seconds. Ko'd mendes in under 2 rounds. beat holloway, while injured. haha laughable.

It was a glorified sparring match. Was fun until you realized that no knockout was going to come out of them

Shitty main event match up even by fight night standards...what the fuck were these two clowns doing in the main event slot in the first place?

Back