Was Hunto Referring to Dana

I'd say Brock, although I'm sure Danas had a needle in his ass at some point as well
11324886_869358323113443_1615848267_n.jpg

Not all surprised to find out Hunt is racist. Seems to fit with his intellect.
I think his comment was a play on Brock's "I'm a white boy and I'm jacked. deal with it" comment. But who really knows...

Let this racist crybaby leave. He obviously was scared of Brock....and for good reason. McCorkle beat him for heaven's sake. He wasn't a draw. No one cared about him, unless it was tro use his name to sound like they understood MMA. He was a one-trick Pony that occasionally hit his mark against other b-level Fighters. McCorkel beat him decisively. Brock, who hadn't fought ib 5 years totally controlled and dominated him. Let him cry his way out of MMA.

Pretty obvious just read it and you know who he is talking about.You seriously cant read that and know ?????

I just listened to this. Mark Hunt is a fucking beast. Wowsa.

he's shitting on both Brock and the UFC over this

Hmm i think the whole things about dana...but if its not, that white piece of shit just whooped your ass hunto

What a racist dude.

If Matt Hughes or Joe Lauzon called Koscheck/Green a "black piece of shit," they would have been burn at the stake and Jesse/Al would run their mouths non stop.

Is most of sherdog Brock dick riders???Looks that way with all the hate Hunt is getting.Its unreal when a obviously roided out fake wrestle fails tests for peds and everyone talks shit and hates on the guy he fought for being pissed off about it.For you lame ass cry babies offended by every little thing he says grow the fuck up and dont read what he says if it makes your pussy hurt.I dont give a shit what Hunt says he has that right to be pissed off and say what he wants.......

Hunt doesn't seem like a racist.

I think he is referring to Brocks "I'm a jacked white boy" comment.
This, Hunt is a racist?! Give me a fucking break. I have met the guy numerous times and was lucky enough to catch up with in Auckland a few years back. Hunt doesn't have one prejudice bone in his body.

Back