Was Hunto Referring to Dana

It sounds like he is referring to Brock IMO, which makes this even WORSE for the guy IMO. It would just be a "rant" were it directed to "Dana" white, as opposed to a racial slur from the rotund one!

Boy, let that shoe fall the opposite direction and a Caucasian fighter use the term Black POS to refer to another fighter that happens to be a negro and see how "well accepted" that statement would be.

Honestly, can anyone name the Caucasian that would NOT be lambasted using a derogatory term applied to a certain "race"?

Why isn't Mark using a racial slur to refer to Bigfoot who was caught using when they fought? I bet not many of you would be defending Mark if he used this totally tactless approach if he did.

But hey, that's OK, Everyone knows that all of we white folks are POS by definition!

John-McHale-Thats-Racist-Gif-On-Community.gif

We'll let this f*cking white piece of sh*t f*cking stick needles in his ass. Talking about Dana letting this white piece of shit stick needles in his ass. Brock is white and he's saying the owners let this white piece of shit juice.

It's pretty clear he's referring to Brock, and using the "white p.o.s." line as a response to Brock's "I'm a white boy and I'm jacked -- deal with it" nonsense.

Last edited:
Damn, this dude is going to ruin his career. I'm sure the UFC would of done him a favour and given him another high profile fight, but who knows what is going to become of this. Hunt could stand to make another 500-1 mil if he just keeps his mouth shut.

I think it works either way. Who knew Hunt was in to puns?

Hunt doesn't seem like a racist.

I think he is referring to Brocks "I'm a jacked white boy" comment.

Is Brock not white?

Yes, Brock is white. By the way are any pieces of your defecation "white"? I have never passed a turd in my life that was even close to anything that could be considered the color White!

If this isn't racial BULL crap, than You probably ought to seek medical attention for the "white" stuff you are expelling from your rectum.

He can call Brock a POS all he wants. NO PROBLEM. It takes a bigot racist to NOT understand that using the adjective "white" in conjunction with a defecation is without question pure unadulterated RACISM!

Yep I said it. Racist!

making observations has nothing to do with racism. every time you think it weakens the nation.
the only thing weakening the nation is assuming someone on sherdog is being serious about something

Gotta love the PC world we live in. Mentioning someone's skin color automatically makes you a racist. Lol, it's sad state of affairs.

"I don't see color, I just see a person" biggest lie anyone can ever tell.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back