Was Hunto Referring to Dana

More cry baby Hunt, damn i cant wait till he leaves maybe he will shut the hell up then.

He could've put either 'Goof' or 'Jacked' before 'white piece of shit' to make it clearer.

Listen, this is what Hunto said.

"We'll let this f*cking white piece of sh*t f*cking stick needles in his ass and say, ‘oh, he's going to take us all the way to the f*cking bank.' Let's give him f*cking millions of dollars and not worry about this motherf*cker. You know what? F*ck that and f*ck your sh*t company. Look at that for a contract. You can sue me on that, motherf*ckers."

Now, in that first sentence, when he says "...this f'n white pos...", was he referring to Dana, or to Brock? 'White' could mean Danas last name, or Brocks skin colour.

Discuss.

At first i also though he was talking about Brock in the beginning but it does look like hes talking about Dana the entire time when i read it again. He says "in his (Dana) ass AND say" "oh hes (Brock) going to take US (the ufc?)... "F*ck that and f*ck your (Dana again) shit company"

Its oddly worded wich makes it confusing but he could very well be talking about Dana haha.

Hunto was criticizing wombraider for being racist earlier this year, then goes off and calls someone a "white piece of shit"

Yes, Brock is white. By the way are any pieces of your defecation "white"? I have never passed a turd in my life that was even close to anything that could be considered the color White!

If this isn't racial BULL crap, than You probably ought to seek medical attention for the "white" stuff you are expelling from your rectum.

He can call Brock a POS all he wants. NO PROBLEM. It takes a bigot racist to NOT understand that using the adjective "white" in conjunction with a defecation is without question pure unadulterated RACISM!

Yep I said it. Racist!
I don't think you quite know what the term "racism" means. If you want to call Hunt's comments "ignorant" or some other variant, then have at it. But "racism" doesn't actually apply here. If you're going to get up in arms and throw around terms, you might want to first educate yourself on the topic.

Yes, basically means Dana is an ass clown....and he is indeed

What's funny is his wife is white.

This just proves that white males are the most hated. They want our women but hate on us.

I don't think you quite know what the term "racism" means. If you want to call Hunt's comments "ignorant" or some other variant, then have at it. But "racism" doesn't actually apply here. If you're going to get up in arms and throw around terms, you might want to first educate yourself on the topic.

You are being "ignorant", and IGNORING facts.

As far as "I don't have any race, because I am white", that is your opinion, and as far as I am concerned, your opinion is incorrect.

So, why don't you explain what "race" I am as a "white" male?

Further more, answer a simple question, IF YOU ARE SOMEWHAT FLUENT in the English language.

If not "race" what significance is using the adjective "white" to expound upon the subject of the statement "POS"?
Why can't that subject/ noun (POS) stand on it's own in this sentence "WITHOUT" the adjective "White" to expound upon it?

Tell me that you could not comprehend this statement WITHOUT the adjective you deny is a racial slur.

"Well, let this F*cking piece of sh*t F*cking stick needles in his A"

^ This is the way that an irate speaker can venomously insult the individual(s) that he is directing his angered response at "without" bringing in a larger target group (intentionally or not) into his rant.

Wow, so much stupidity itt. And that's saying a fucking shitload considering where we are....

Get a grip people.

Listen, this is what Hunto said.

"We'll let this f*cking white piece of sh*t f*cking stick needles in his ass and say, ‘oh, he's going to take us all the way to the f*cking bank.' Let's give him f*cking millions of dollars and not worry about this motherf*cker. You know what? F*ck that and f*ck your sh*t company. Look at that for a contract. You can sue me on that, motherf*ckers."

Now, in that first sentence, when he says "...this f'n white pos...", was he referring to Dana, or to Brock? 'White' could mean Danas last name, or Brocks skin colour.

Discuss.

So if that was said to him and he is saying F*ck that and f*ck your sh*t company. Look at that for a contract. You can sue me on that, motherf*ckers." then why did he take the fight? He needs to just stop because clearly this isn't about the PEDs

You are being "ignorant", and IGNORING facts.

As far as "I don't have any race, because I am white", that is your opinion, and as far as I am concerned, your opinion is incorrect.

So, why don't you explain what "race" I am as a "white" male?

Further more, answer a simple question, IF YOU ARE SOMEWHAT FLUENT in the English language.

If not "race" what significance is using the adjective "white" to expound upon the subject of the statement "POS"?
Why can't that subject/ noun (POS) stand on it's own in this sentence "WITHOUT" the adjective "White" to expound upon it?

Tell me that you could not comprehend this statement WITHOUT the adjective you deny is a racial slur.

"Well, let this F*cking piece of sh*t F*cking stick needles in his A"

^ This is the way that an irate speaker can venomously insult the individual(s) that he is directing his angered response at "without" bringing in a larger target group (intentionally or not) into his rant.
Who exactly said you don't have a race? You're inventing things to support your intellectually incorrect argument. I simply said that the term "racism" doesn't apply here, which is factually correct. Racism refers to the oppression/exploitation of a class of peoples based upon a racial designation. The term "racist" applies to behavior that supports, condones, or furthers such oppression/exploitation. In the entire history of the planet, you'll be hard-pressed to find a place where race was used to oppress/exploit white folks. Certainly not within the American context. You'll get certain folks who will make vapid arguments to the contrary, but those people swim in the shallow end of the pool and don't reflect reality.

Again, the term "racist" doesn't actually apply here. But if you're offended by what Hunt said, that's certainly within your rights. And if you want to express why you're offended, then by all means go ahead.

Back