Was Hunto Referring to Dana

Chris Gaines

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Listen, this is what Hunto said.

"We'll let this f*cking white piece of sh*t f*cking stick needles in his ass and say, ‘oh, he's going to take us all the way to the f*cking bank.' Let's give him f*cking millions of dollars and not worry about this motherf*cker. You know what? F*ck that and f*ck your sh*t company. Look at that for a contract. You can sue me on that, motherf*ckers."

Now, in that first sentence, when he says "...this f'n white pos...", was he referring to Dana, or to Brock? 'White' could mean Danas last name, or Brocks skin colour.

Discuss.

I'd say Brock, although I'm sure Danas had a needle in his ass at some point as well

You are an idiot if you can't tell who he's referring to

"We'll let this f*cking white piece of sh*t f*cking stick needles in his ass and say, ‘oh, he's going to take us all the way to the f*cking bank.' Let's give him f*cking millions of dollars and not worry about this motherf*cker. You know what? F*ck that and f*ck your sh*t company. Look at that for a contract. You can sue me on that, motherf*ckers."

Now, in that first sentence, when he says "...this f'n white pos...", was he referring to Dana, or to Brock? 'White' could mean Danas last name, or Brocks skin colour.

Discuss.
he was talking about Brock

Never go full retard.

lol seriously, he said that? ... dude's having a meltdown

You are an idiot if you can't tell who he's referring to

Confused-GIF-3.gif

He seems to be calling Lesnar a white piece of shit.

He clearly doesnt give a fuck ... and never has ... so i like the way he is.
And imo he is talking to anyone who doesnt understand where he is coming from .

Discuss.

Brock
Dana

Not all surprised to find out Hunt is racist. Seems to fit with his intellect.

No, first lines where for Brock and the rest for Dana. And Dana said unequivocally that Brock was not doped.. lol. So he deserves everything. Dana is a madman that only cares about the bottom line.

Last edited:
*clearly* talking about Brock in that first bit.

Cubo de Sangre illustrated it well with colour, a few posts up.

Needles in his ass Lesnar loses to Sea level Cain

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back