Was Herb Dean trying to influence the outcome of the main event?

That was really strange - Not that these 2 judges with the close scorecards were already ridiculous.

Even DC and Rogan called that nonsense out when Herb started with this. Like trying to rush Merab into a late (T)KO while he was obviously miles ahead on the scorecards and that was the only chance left for O'Malley.

Of course Dana would never...

Why aren’t the kisses being discussed more? Never seen something so disrespectful in mma

That was really strange - Not that these 2 judges with the close scorecards were already ridiculous.

i didn't watch after the last bell, the outcome was clear; i've discovered here this one and i don't understand why people aren't discussing it: Herb could have been not exactly flawless but this is almost blatant.

He’s the worst referee or second worst in my opinion. He kept yelling “let’s work” in the O’Malley fight. Get some refs that are with it already

Metab was doing silly shit like kissing Sean’s neck and mugging for the camera and crowd
He didn’t want to be accused of allowing Merab to lay and pray
I think he did the right thing
LMAO, he was telling the more active fighter to work constantly, it was one of his worst outings as a ref.

He’s the worst referee or second worst in my opinion. He kept yelling “let’s work” in the O’Malley fight. Get some refs that are with it already
it was pretty odd, i've never seen a ref tell the fighters to fight before, and we have seen some proper shithouses who didnt try and fight

maybe it was because there was very little action, but that isnt up to the ref to say anything, do your job Herb

I didn't get to watch last night. What happened here?
Merab got up like 6 seconds before one of the rounds ended when he was on top of O'Malley and started walking away so O'Malley hit him. Earlier in the fight in round 1 Merab was yelling at O'Malley's corner cause they were trying to coach Merab and we're telling him to do things that would help O'Malley. Then throughout the fight Herb kept telling Merab to work when he was being active, it was all weird.

Refs nowadays make calls when they feel like it, rest of the time they’re just zoning out waiting until someone gets hurt or dropped

Why aren’t the kisses being discussed more? Never seen something so disrespectful in mma
Omalley got a late notice replacement with multiple ranked guys calling for the fight and did this to him... I think he earned this with all the shit he has talked and taunting.

The UFC even had to manufacture a stoppage win for him to save some face.

Omalley got a late notice replacement with multiple ranked guys calling for the fight and did this to him... I think he earned this with all the shit he has talked and taunting.

The UFC even had to manufacture a stoppage win for him to save some face.

Well they didnt realize it was Kris GOATinho when they booked this.

Well they didnt realize it was Kris GOATinho when they booked this.
Omalley was out for nearly 6 months after this fight, The real multi coloured GOAT was back in the gym teaching classes the next day.

We all know Herb stepped in to save Omalley because Kris was about to pull a Homer Simpson on Omalley.
사진 설명이 없습니다.

Omalley was out for nearly 6 months after this fight, The real multi coloured GOAT was back in the gym teaching classes the next day.

We all know Herb stepped in to save Omalley because Kris was about to pull a Homer Simpson on Omalley.
사진 설명이 없습니다.
Kris almost cost the UFC 17 million dollars

Merab got up like 6 seconds before one of the rounds ended when he was on top of O'Malley and started walking away so O'Malley hit him. Earlier in the fight in round 1 Merab was yelling at O'Malley's corner cause they were trying to coach Merab and we're telling him to do things that would help O'Malley. Then throughout the fight Herb kept telling Merab to work when he was being active, it was all weird.
Thanks, that only makes things less clear though. Merab got up early and got hit and that was it for that incident? And Chet implied that wasn't Merab's fault

Back