Was Glover saying "I'm sorry" to his coaches between 4th and 5th vs Jones the most broken ever?

UFC172-JonesXTeixeira-R5a-Takedown-400-sg.gif

UFC172-JonesXTeixeira-R5b-SpinElbow-400-sg.gif

UFC172-JonesXTeixeira-R5d-PunchesInBunchesFromClinch-400-sg.gif
Post the gif or the arm crank.

Only two fighters won rounds against khabib in his career , Conor and D1 wrestler
ha ha , boy is happy that Conor won a round ,
by saying that you do realize that you make Khabib the GOAT

Rich franklin in the second Silva fight, Silva dropped him and made him do the splits before the round ended.

You could just see it on his face as his coach helped him back to his corner, this guy is just too good and nothing we worked on can close this gap.

I member when Jones did that illegal arm lock
I remember when idiots like you cried about it and pretended it was illegal when its not.

Brain trauma/CTE= WAR!!! JUST BLEEEEEEEEEED!

Watching you people cry about an arm lock, or especially kicks to the knee but cheer for brain trauma will never cease to amaze me

The Jones we got in this fight was truly an absolute thrill to witness. He went at Glover, who was on an insane streak, like he didnt have the slightest smallest shred of doubt hed win. Went toe to toe with Glover and didnt back down a fucking inch. Got in his grill and broke that man the fuck down, physically and mentally

If you believe he said that it was in response to khabib crying to herb about fouls, so yeah talking shit
LMAO fuck off it was hahahahahaha he would have said way more

He was defeated and realised the shit he got himself into
Getting smashed and constant shit spoken to him

You're a terrible poster

Whats with Sherdoggers getting a kick out of stuff like this?

Yeah a fighter who trained his entire life was sad that he couldn't achieve a certain thing. Doesn't make your life any less pathetic.

- Talked all that shit
- Spammed every foul in the book
- Was even given a full round on the feet

And none of it worked,

ooh tough guy here. Do you get a little hard on by living through another man's victory.

I know you you hate conor but jesus don't act like you don't understand English because of him

Gsp vs Bj 2
He quit on the stool after talking all that smack “to the death georges!”

Other than maybe the guy who said he wanted to quit?
Think for everyone’s sake probably good idea to block this guy. “Look up to me.” The smartest men in history wouldn’t have the audacity to state that. Would have more awareness.

That Glover fight left Chuck real salty at Jon eversince for the beating he gave on his boy.

Not even close. That was a fighter staring down defeat. There's a difference between acknowledging that you're getting your ass kicked and being broken imo.

Back