Was Glover saying "I'm sorry" to his coaches between 4th and 5th vs Jones the most broken ever?

Jones vs Glover 2 would actually be pretty interesting.

Both fighters have noticeably declined.

What about the Glover vs Anthony Smith fight? There was some controversy going on around where Anthony Smith's corner should have forcibly stopped it after Anthony's teeth was falling off and he was getting beat to hell and back but Smith isn't going to admit to quitting because he's got too much heart.

Fighters don't turn out the same after they receive a savage beating like that though...

Lol. I saw a thread where folks were just raking your ass over the coals. “An entire thread just to shit on some useless troll?”, I thought. It makes sense now.
Yea a lot of people dislike me for picking Conor to win every fight from his debut through Eddie. Nothing can save their salty bum asses from my living rent free in their heads

So your iq keeps going even lower I see. I keep underestimating you. So any 2020 account must have been previously banned or is mentally ill?

SandyOrnateGermanspaniel-max-1mb.gif

Don’t mind me (keep arguing with D1 plz) as I’m only sneaking in to say that you don’t seem to understand what IQ really is and don’t know how to use the concept.

Can't get worst than Pennington literally asking her corner to stop the fight. They didn't and she got mauled even worst.

This is the only real example that comes to mind bc it was a title fight and she got destroyed after wanting to stop, it was hard to watch

TS, this thread is fucking dumb. Good job buddy.

If you believe he said that it was in response to khabib crying to herb about fouls, so yeah talking shit
"Crying about fouls" so Conor getting away with 20 fouls is khabib crying about fouls? The only one crying is you when you hate khabib so much that people instantly being him up in every thread you make just to rub it in your face that he's a better wrestler than any D1

"Crying about fouls" so Conor getting away with 20 fouls is khabib crying about fouls? The only one crying is you when you hate khabib so much that people instantly being him up in every thread you make just to rub it in your face that he's a better wrestler than any D1
When LeBron complains to ref about 20 uncalled fouls he's a bitch but when khabib does it he's something different? You Fanboy yeh?
<Kobe213>

How was that broken? He got caught in a sub and was talking shit throughout the fight and won the round prior

lol conor got dominated and humiliated by the same guy who also proved that d-1 wrestling is no match for dagestani wrestling.

lol conor got dominated and humiliated by the same guy who also proved that d-1 wrestling is no match for dagestani wrestling.
Only two fighters won rounds against khabib in his career , Conor and D1 wrestler

Back