Was Glover saying "I'm sorry" to his coaches between 4th and 5th vs Jones the most broken ever?

When LeBron complains to ref about 20 uncalled fouls he's a bitch but when khabib does it he's something different? You Fanboy yeh?
<Kobe213>
UNCALLED FOULS AND LEBRON?! HA! That dude gets more fake fouls called than anymore, conor actually cheated more than anymore in history in the ufc, and you wanna talk about lebron and call khabib a bitch for wanting a fair fight? Last time I checked no one should be getting special treatment and get away with that many fouls.

You sound like the kinda guy that makes excuses for criminals.

Typical conor fan actually.

Only two fighters won rounds against khabib in his career , Conor and D1 wrestler

and both got defeated convincingly and had to be saved by the ref from further damage because they couldn't save themselves otherwise.

Wow so one round is good enough in your book to act like d1 is hot shit? Hahaha
The numerous top 10s, title contenders and title holders throughout history is good enough to act like D1 is hot shit. Most sambo fighters can't even make it out of shitty russian regional scenes. Hell khabib had to probably pay someone to get Abubaquitter signed

and both got defeated convincingly and had to be saved by the ref from further damage because they couldn't save themselves otherwise.
Yea 99% of mma fighters have needed a ref to save them, what's your point?

Yea 99% of mma fighters have needed a ref to save them, what's your point?

my point is that neither conor, nor the d-1 wrestler that you thought would beat khabib both lost handily. you sound intelligent enough to have basic comprehension, and like i said in my initial post that you replied to, they were no match for khabib. you still asking for my point?

Prime Jones was pretty good

Now he's terrible
He was fucking unstoppable in his prime. Now he’s human, it’s gonna be interesting to see him at Heavyweight.

my point is that neither conor, nor the d-1 wrestler that you thought would beat khabib both lost handily. you sound intelligent enough to have basic comprehension, and like i said in my initial post that you replied to, they were no match for khabib. you still asking for my point?
Who else won rounds against khabib though?

tenor.gif

Who else won rounds against khabib though?

tenor.gif

lol. perhaps i may have overestimated your comprehension skills after all, since i never said khabib didn't lose rounds. i said (and this is the fourth time now im making this point, lol) that he beat and dominated them very convincingly.

Most broken I think I've ever seen a guy between rounds was Kit Cope vs Florian. He got caught in an armbar and tapped right as the bell went off for the 1st round. In the corner he just looked completely defeated and when the second round started he was almost immediately taken down and RNC'd. It was obvious that he completely checked out after he got submitted and was like a dead man walking, going through the motions until he officially got his L.

Yea a lot of people dislike me for picking Conor to win every fight from his debut through Eddie. Nothing can save their salty bum asses from my living rent free in their heads

Conor closed as the betting favourite for all of those fights from UFC debut through Eddie except very close to even money vs Aldo (a pick em basically or Aldo as a very slight, slight bet odds favourite). I assume you also picked Conor to beat Nate & Khabib, not sure, genuinely asking

No. I think the images from this fight are played out, but I can’t think of any fighter being more broken than Conor here. Diving for a takedown after saying others panic wrestle and giving up his neck can’t be topped. His demeanor at the post fight conference seals the deal.

3000.jpeg

qDunRi.gif

Don’t mind me (keep arguing with D1 plz) as I’m only sneaking in to say that you don’t seem to understand what IQ really is and don’t know how to use the concept.
Another one of these high IQ'ers wanna be.

Back