NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Hedman is 33 and Stamkos is 34. Apart from those two, most of the roster is 29 or younger. Stamkos is UFA and can take team friendly contract, other UFA's this summer: Duclair, Motte, Watson, Dumba, De Haan, Fleury. Those contracts are around 18.5m.
Busy summer for Bolts offices.

Unfortunately Stamkos' body is older than 34. Bolts just seemed to lose a lot of pieces that added up.

This is usually the part where I say the Leafs will pull the game out of their asses, because they're assholes, but I'm warming up to my 7-0 prediction for the Bruins. Maybe 7-2. This team is completely demoralized. It's gonna be a "bottom falls out" game. No fairy tales happening in this series.

This is usually the part where I say the Leafs will pull the game out of their asses, because they're assholes, but I'm warming up to my 7-0 prediction for the Bruins. Maybe 7-2. This team is completely demoralized. It's gonna be a "bottom falls out" game. No fairy tales happening in this series.
From your lips to God's ears.

Shots 12-2... Boston, wtf are you doing? Though by the math.... 2 more shots and they get the lead?
Yep. Pretty fucking retarded that a team with 2 stinkin' shots are going into the 2nd tied at one goal a piece.

Leafs gonna Leaf. Don't even worry about the Bruins. The Leafs will win it for them.

Is Matthews really “ill” or did he just not want to be on the ice when they get eliminated.

thanks, I figured you guys would know.

Fun fact about that penalty shot by Kuznetsov, he was skating at full speed.

surely someone went to the bruins during intermission and told them to get their head out of their ass and beat these guys. they're on home ice, playing a team who is starting their back up goalie, and is without their best player. like come on now

Back