Was Fedor vs Cro Cop the best MMA fight of all time?

Probably, you see how many are blocked, whiffs?

Do you know the difference between a significant strike and not?
The answer to your question, based on your own stupid logic, is did Fedor land 82 insignificant strikes? Either way, it's relative.

Either way, you've not watched the fight. Either way, you're still dead wrong and a complete casual for making the claim that Fedor beat Cro Cop "by taking him down".

You don't know when to quit man........you're starving for attention.

Now you’re trying to argue a whiff and a blocked strike count as strikes landed???? Lol.

No one who watched fedor cro cop thinks the striking was one sided. So stop pretending you’re discussing this rationally and that you remember the fight. You clearly don’t. The stand up was close and the big difference was fedor getting the fight to the ground. And spending half the fight there.

Not the most technical, but easily one of my favourites.

No and even for a prestige factor where it has been number one since it finally happened, it's about to be surpassed by tony vs khabib
Lol, no. You must not have been an MMA fan back then...

Not at all, maybe the two most dangerous though. At an open weight, not many fighters were beating Cro Cop or Fedor that night in a ring that night.

Watch the fight....
You're nuts if you think the standup was close. There's a clear disparity.

Fedor tossing him around was just icing on a standup clinic he put on Mirko. Ffs, the man walked him down every minute of the fight.

Takedowns won it for Fedor, lol. Go to bed.

You're nuts if you think the standup was close. There's a clear disparity.

Fedor tossing him around was just icing on a standup clinic he put on Mirko. Ffs, the man walked him down every minute of the fight.

Takedowns won it for Fedor, lol. Go to bed.
Watch the fight.

Both guys in their prime and one of the most skilled guys ever.

hqdefault.jpg
Best? No.

Most anticipated? Yes.

I mean, my favorite fight of all time is Rutten vs. Funaki 2, but that's more because Rutten was the first fighter my Dad and I became a fan of and we were both hyped to see the rematch, so there's a lot of sentimental nostalgia I have that will always be attached to that fight. But someone who started watching MMA after TUF 1 is probably going to have a different pick, so it will always be impossible to have a consensus "best fight of all time".

Make a poll and ask the forum.
It’ll be a swarm of nuthuggers who don’t remember the fight.

Again, it was surprising that fedor was so good standing with cro cop. So that is what people remember.

Fight is boring AF mostly lay and pray by fedor hilarious how people act like pride didn't allow it

It’ll be a swarm of nuthuggers who don’t remember the fight.

Again, it was surprising that fedor was so good standing with cro cop. So that is what people remember.
There's nothing about remembering mate. I just watched it again and you're out to lunch. There's nothing close about the fight. Fedor clearly outstrikes him, clearly outgrapples him and walks him down for 20 minutes. The early blood is skewing what little brain cells you have.

The insignificant strike stats are pretty close on the UFC stat page too bro. Which you questioned like a knob. They're all being tallied on the ground bud.

There's nothing about remembering mate. I just watched it again and you're out to lunch. There's nothing close about the fight. Fedor clearly outstrikes him, clearly outgrapples him and walks him down for 20 minutes. The early blood is skewing what little brain cells you have.
10 minutes was on the ground.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back