Elections Warren gives details of her gun control plan

No it isn't. If it was we would issue side arms to infantry.

I support the 2nd which includes handguns, but it is a shit weapon on a battlefield.

In CQb between a long barrel weapon of a handgun I’ll take the handgun.

mostly window dressing for this: *Allow manufacturers to be sued in civil courts

Pistols are great indoors and in close combat environments. Additionally, having a small firearm which is concealable is an advantage.

I would rather have a defender shotgun for closed quarters, or a rifle with a bayonet.

Yes, it is a benefit to be able to conceal you have a gun, but I don't actually think the 2nd protects that right.

If anyone actually wanted to do something about gun crime, banning handguns would be the way to go. That would make a difference atleast.

Unfortunately for the gun grabbers, they exposed their true intentions by going after rifles, and now I will never support banning any gun.

But as I have said in so many other threads, the key to truly reducing violence in this country is to reduce economic inequality as that's one of the key roots of violence. Virtually every country that has low levels of wealth inequality(e.g.Scandinavian states, Western Europe) also have low levels of violence and countries with high levels of inequality(Latin America, South Africa) have high levels of violence. This holds even within countries; note that the most violent parts of the US are densely populated, economically stratified urban centers.

So even if some of these measures aren't terrible, like the waiting period, I still think they are a distraction.

Right, and the sale of a stolen gun, is being counted as a illegal sale.

You didn't steal it right?

You just illegally bought a gun......that was stolen.

Not it’s not. In once instance the gun is bought from a legal source, a FFL buys from a wholesaler and then knowingly sells it illegally. In the other case a person that can legally buy a gun makes an illegal purchase for someone that can not own a gun. That’s were most criminals get their guns.

I would rather have a defender shotgun for closed quarters, or a rifle with a bayonet.

Yes, it is a benefit to be able to conceal you have a gun, but I don't actually think the 2nd protects that right.

If anyone actually wanted to do something about gun crime, banning handguns would be the way to go. That would make a difference atleast.

Unfortunately for the gun grabbers, they exposed their true intentions by going after rifles, and now I will never support banning any gun.

Exactly, it's hand guns that make up the majority of the killings. Since the people using the handguns are uh...yeah, it won't ever happen though. Plus Globalists understand the inner cities are no problem at all in terms of manipulation.

I support the 2nd which includes handguns, but it is a shit weapon on a battlefield.

You are correct, but it is by far the best weapon for personal defense in non active combat zones ie daily life

Exactly, it's hand guns that make up the majority of the killings. Since the people using the handguns are uh...yeah, it won't ever happen though. Plus Globalists understand the inner cities are no problem at all in terms of manipulation.

You know I don't know one black person that supports banning any kind of gun, and I know a couple of black people.

I was just talking to a 60 year old black lady at work that said her line is anyone coming for her guns. That she will shoot back.

Bruh you have no idea what you're talking about. The army just rolled out their new sidearm in 2018.

Yeah man, handguns are not a accurate weapon beyond 20 yards, and that is for a skilled shooter.

If you are in armed conflict, and your enemy got withing 20 yards of you, you are doing it wrong.

Yeah man, handguns are not a accurate weapon beyond 20 yards, and that is for a skilled shooter.

If you are in armed conflict, and your enemy got withing 20 yards of you, you are doing it wrong.

You're having to do a lot of hoop jumping here. Just back down from your original silly statement.

There are loads of situations where a sidearm is useful.

Not it’s not. In once instance the gun is bought from a legal source, a FFL buys from a wholesaler and then knowingly sells it illegally. In the other case a person that can legally buy a gun makes an illegal purchase for someone that can not own a gun. That’s were most criminals get their guns.

Man criminals are dumb then.

Like I said. Stolen guns are about half price.

If it is illegal for you to own a gun period, then why would you buy the more expensive illegal gun?

Also makes for a much better lack of paper trail if you have to throw it away.

Always confuses me to be honest. I would think a throw away should be more expensive because it can't be tracked back to you, and yet they are half price.

You're having to do a lot of hoop jumping here. Just back down from your original silly statement.

There are loads of situations where a sidearm is useful.

Sure, it is useful. It just isn't superior.

Like I said, a defender shotgun, or a short stock rifle is a superior weapon in closed quarters.

Does the army send troops into urban clearing operations with a short stock rifle, or a handgun?

What about a short barrel rifle or shotgun, with a short stock, verse a handgun?

Yea they make some nice short shotguns and rifles. However I don’t want to spend the money for something just for home use that I can’t CC also.

Also she wants to ban them.

u19Ej3S.jpg

<{ByeHomer}>

Two things make those numbers even more crazy than they first appear... 1.) The percentage ratio of black males that are doing all that is around 3-6%
2.) That's only data from solved crimes. Those stats would likely be considerably higher if all cases were solved.

Simply put, there's a problem in the black community.

Bruh you have no idea what you're talking about. The army just rolled out their new sidearm in 2018.
And? Do you think 11Bs in the 75th are stacking up to clear rooms with an M4 variant or a handgun?

Yea they make some nice short shotguns and rifles. However I don’t want to spend the money for something just for home use that I can’t CC also.

Also she wants to ban them.

Always a file, and a regular shotgun available to you.<209Bitch>

Back