Elections Warren gives details of her gun control plan

States violate individual rights all the time. It usually takes the Supreme Court handing down a decision to deter a state from committing further violations. This particular violation has yet to go before the Court.
I’m not a lawyer but honestly you’re inferring that there is some absolute right to guns. There isn’t.

Firearms are already heavily regulated. So are you of the mind that all regulation/limitation of firearms is unconstitutional?

Please continue.

Do everything you can to keep from admitting the fact that black men commit the incredibly disproportionate number of firearm murders.

As to your question: Do the math on St Louis. Poor example on your part. In 2017 it was 100% of murders were committed by black people while representing less than half the population.

So yes, it has to have the racial qualifier to be accurate. Since white men were not involved.
Well, 99% but more importantly 100% of those crimes took place in an area less than 5 square miles in area. That area happens to be nearly entirely black so obviously every black man in MO is a culpable murderer. Not just the guys that are shoe horned into the iron triangle of crime in northern st louis

$100m to study gun violence? What does that even entail? I don’t actually disagree with 21 for guns. Can’t drink but you can own a firearm. Interesting take.

rest of her stuff is garbage. If you can be 18 to join military and die you should be able to own a gun and have a beer (seperately of course).

What a disaster

How does anyone support these idiots on the left

I’m not a lawyer but honestly you’re inferring that there is some absolute right to guns. There isn’t.

Firearms are already heavily regulated. So are you of the mind that all regulation/limitation of firearms is unconstitutional?

We're talking about private sales from individual to individual. This is a right to privacy issue as well as a 2nd Amendment issue.

Instead of addressing the actual argument I put forward, you decided to assume to know what I was "inferring". The only way your analysis could be correct is if you posses the power to read people's minds. Since you clearly don't, it's fair to say you likely tried to move the goal post of this debate to something else entirely.

If you would like to get back to our original topic of individual private sales, just let me know.

"Blaming guns for crime is like blaming silverware for fat people."

Nobody is blaming guns for crime, they're blaming guns for drastically increasing the damage during a crime.

Personally, there would be a tipping point where criminal use of guns creates so much damage that it would be worthwhile to enact serious gun control, but we aren't even close to that yet. the vast majority if the 1 in 30,000 that are killed each year are themselves involved with violent criminal behavior. The odds of being killed by a RANDOM shooter approaches one in a million.

ALL gun laws are infringements. All gun laws are immoral.

“21 to buy a gun” law should be tethered to “21 to vote” as well.

Hell, let’s make it 25 for both for the next 10 years and observe the results.

for real. 21 years of age to exercise your rights.

f’ing nonsense

Back