Warhammer 40k

i heard it was actually coming soon. it was be 28or 29th Millennium. But we might have it start at the Age of strife aka M23 the war of the machines
Maybe later on id say the scouring after the heresy would tie nicely

Note the new novel scions of the emperor has snippits of the hugely interesting and largely unexplored rangdan xenocide era ...prob the most wanted lore era due to all the juicy cryptic and major shit that went down
-We knew before this new novel that it may have been where one or more of the 2 lost legions were wiped out or had to be wiped out after
-That the powerful rangdan xenos that almost broke mankind may be linked to the slaugh or have similar weapons(slaugh mind destroyers mentioned)
- that the first legion was the largest til it took horrific losses in this campaign
-that the wolves reputation as the emperors executioners comes from there (either from direct astartes on astartes combat, wiping out civillians en masse or a mix of both)
- that whatever befell the lost legions they have been wiped from records and their loss haunts sanguinius at least
- and most criticaly that legions, titan forces , fleets ,armies and worlds were lost til the emperor personaly opened the vault of mars to find a counter to these xenos and it turned the war for mankind

Now the new short novels we now know
-the ragndan ships are like weird spikey sorta like metallic jellyfish and they baffle imperial sensors mimicing friendly vessels etc
- emps personaly led the 1st legion til the lion was found vs the rangdan..that both emperor and lion really tipped the scales vs the tech applied by the xenos
- that both lost legions may have lost primarchs in this era
- that both dorn and robute spoke for the remnants of the lost legions afterwards so that they 'didnt have to face the fate their fathers did' , that it would be hugely wasteful to purge these remaining astartes too.
- huge plot drop...malcador and probably emps were involved in another mass memory wipe including primarchs of some of the events ! That what occured could have majorly affected great crusade thus had to be wiped/partialy wiped from memories and records
-finaly in the horus heresy (where short story is set) dorn feels he wouldnt have agreed with a mind wipe etc and in response malcador restores lost memories!! Dorn is left angry at the new memories but agrees it was all for the best .......crypticaly that whatever they did implies that the 2 lost primarchs would prob be also against them now ie with horus !!!!

Maybe later on id say the scouring after the heresy would tie nicely

Note the new novel scions of the emperor has snippits of the hugely interesting and largely unexplored rangdan xenocide era ...prob the most wanted lore era due to all the juicy cryptic and major shit that went down
-We knew before this new novel that it may have been where one or more of the 2 lost legions were wiped out or had to be wiped out after
-That the powerful rangdan xenos that almost broke mankind may be linked to the slaugh or have similar weapons(slaugh mind destroyers mentioned)
- that the first legion was the largest til it took horrific losses in this campaign
-that the wolves reputation as the emperors executioners comes from there (either from direct astartes on astartes combat, wiping out civillians en masse or a mix of both)
- that whatever befell the lost legions they have been wiped from records and their loss haunts sanguinius at least
- and most criticaly that legions, titan forces , fleets ,armies and worlds were lost til the emperor personaly opened the vault of mars to find a counter to these xenos and it turned the war for mankind

Now the new short novels we now know
-the ragndan ships are like weird spikey sorta like metallic jellyfish and they baffle imperial sensors mimicing friendly vessels etc
- emps personaly led the 1st legion til the lion was found vs the rangdan..that both emperor and lion really tipped the scales vs the tech applied by the xenos
- that both lost legions may have lost primarchs in this era
- that both dorn and robute spoke for the remnants of the lost legions afterwards so that they 'didnt have to face the fate their fathers did' , that it would be hugely wasteful to purge these remaining astartes too.
- huge plot drop...malcador and probably emps were involved in another mass memory wipe including primarchs of some of the events ! That what occured could have majorly affected great crusade thus had to be wiped/partialy wiped from memories and records
-finaly in the horus heresy (where short story is set) dorn feels he wouldnt have agreed with a mind wipe etc and in response malcador restores lost memories!! Dorn is left angry at the new memories but agrees it was all for the best .......crypticaly that whatever they did implies that the 2 lost primarchs would prob be also against them now ie with horus !!!!

Dont tease me with such awesomeness. i forgot about hte Rangdan Xenocide.

Dont tease me with such awesomeness. i forgot about hte Rangdan Xenocide.
Yep it and the harrowing are areas i hope gw expand on more

That said 40k lore is packed full of mysterious shit that gw could make cash off! The carcharadons alone got us hard for the prospect of unknown enemies in deep deep space
Sevatars psyker dreams in ' the long night' spoke of "a thousand threats, the domains of aliens and monsters forced into exile by the great crusade , still crying out to be extinguished once and for all The true threats to mankind "

Yep it and the harrowing are areas i hope gw expand on more

That said 40k lore is packed full of mysterious shit that gw could make cash off! The carcharadons alone got us hard for the prospect of unknown enemies in deep deep space
Sevatars psyker dreams in ' the long night' spoke of "a thousand threats, the domains of aliens and monsters forced into exile by the great crusade , still crying out to be extinguished once and for all The true threats to mankind "

ya isnt the rumor that they're fighting something completely unheard of in the deep void outside the galaxy?

ya isnt the rumor that they're fighting something completely unheard of in the deep void outside the galaxy?
New novels have hinted nids takeup almost all their time now in recent years as the hives come ever inwards

New novels have hinted nids takeup almost all their time now in recent years as the hives come ever inwards

yeah, but its been confirmed that the Death watch have ammo type that can kill nids and in a way that they can evolve to counter it.

yeah, but its been confirmed that the Death watch have ammo type that can kill nids and in a way that they can evolve to counter it.
Yep if the imperium wasnt a huge inefficent machihe the nids and all other threats would be dead ......but it wouldnt be the grimdark 40k we love
Every faction has like about a dozen 'if they only ' scenarios that result in victory ......but they dont cause itd ruin the setting :)

Now that The Primarchs are coming back, I see the end game, all hope will be lost, and the primarchs sacrifice themselves to resurrect the Emperor, who defeats his evil sons with his custodes and then prepare for a new era

Now that The Primarchs are coming back, I see the end game, all hope will be lost, and the primarchs sacrifice themselves to resurrect the Emperor, who defeats his evil sons with his custodes and then prepare for a new era
Yeah id like to see russ vack like odin

Italian Nationalists love 40k and Trump

Sorry for the late reply, forgot about this one.

Are you joking, or do they actually use 40k iconography* in their rallies?

Because if it's true, I can't decide if they're hilariously chill or outright insane.

*(Or cosplayography, or whatever you're supposed to call this)

Because if it's true, I can't decide if they're hilariously chill or outright insane.

Why not both

Go back a few posts and there’s a video of The God Emperor of Mankind with Trumps head, a huge float in Italy

Go back a few posts and there’s a video of The God Emperor of Mankind with Trumps head, a huge float in Italy
That video includes a short interview with the creator and it's pretty clear he's doing it as satire and thinks Trump is a shit-stain. It's not being done (in this case at least) as a positive thing.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them write the ending of 40K similar to the ending of warhammer, which will be an absolute clusterfuck shitstain on a once incredible fantasy property.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them write the ending of 40K similar to the ending of warhammer, which will be an absolute clusterfuck shitstain on a once incredible fantasy property.
I used to buy every HH book, for a while, then holy hell they saw the cash cow they had and went for it, it’s been years since I even read a HH novel

That video includes a short interview with the creator and it's pretty clear he's doing it as satire and thinks Trump is a shit-stain. It's not being done (in this case at least) as a positive thing.
Duh

There's a not insignificant portion of the MAGA crowd who use the imagery with a completely straight face. They either don't know, don't care, or are just too stupid to understand that the Imperium of Man is an authoritarian hellscape and that the Emperor is a rotting corpse who spends his days shitting into a high-tech colostomy bag.

There's a not insignificant portion of the MAGA crowd who use the imagery with a completely straight face. They either don't know, don't care, or are just too stupid to understand that the Imperium of Man is an authoritarian hellscape and that the Emperor is a rotting corpse who spends his days shitting into a high-tech colostomy bag.
heresy

I’m a trump supporter and I love it, but look at the iconography on his shoulder

Back