Ward talking retirement instead of rematch with Kovalev

This thread has a lot of people who dksab

Poor comeback. Mozfonky leading on my scorecard so far.
Its not a comeback, its a legitimate question.

He started with Ward not having intangibles and Kova "only needing to . . . . to win" and then went off the deep end of unrelated nonsense.

He started with Ward not having intangibles and Kova "only needing to . . . . to win" and then went off the deep end of unrelated nonsense.
are you still there? go lock yourself in the bathroom for a few minutes and repeat to yourself your posts while you do your thing, you'll come out and feel all better.

So what you're trying to say is

madjack-albums-pics-picture36397-llcj.jpg

Do not disturb him he's using the bathroom, he'll be in there for awhile.

He knows he lost the first fight, if he wants to retire 'undefeated' it's the only option.

are you still there? go lock yourself in the bathroom for a few minutes and repeat to yourself your posts while you do your thing, you'll come out and feel all better.
Did this sound witty in your head?

He knows he lost the first fight, if he wants to retire 'undefeated' it's the only option.

I scored the first fight for Kovalev but come on. It was very close and the cards going to Ward wasn't 't some robbery. There were a lot of tough rounds to score. Fight was a coin flip. Ward doesn't need to prove anything. I don't think he's advised well but that is what is. Of course he's going to milk Shawn for more money because he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing. Hopefully we get a rematch

I scored the first fight for Kovalev but come on. It was very close and the cards going to Ward wasn't 't some robbery. There were a lot of tough rounds to score. Fight was a coin flip. Ward doesn't need to prove anything. I don't think he's advised well but that is what is. Of course he's going to milk Shawn for more money because he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing. Hopefully we get a rematch
It was a coin flip decision of course he has something to prove. If all that's important is the 0 on his record then squeaking by on the scorecards is fine, he can move on, but I don't expect this win will catapult him up the ATG rankings.

It was a coin flip decision of course he has something to prove. If all that's important is the 0 on his record then squeaking by on the scorecards is fine, he can move on, but I don't expect this win will catapult him up the ATG rankings.
He's already got a very impressive resume. The guy has fought everyone. @PUO3 would know better than me but I don't get the impression that public perception matters much to him

He's already got a very impressive resume. The guy has fought everyone. @PUO3 would know better than me but I don't get the impression that public perception matters much to him
Yeah, I agree, he hasn't accomplished as much a Bolt or Phelps but he's in that class. Should be a first ballot HOFer but a convincing win against Kovalev would probably be the feather in his cap. His resumé while impressive doesn't really stack up against the best of the greats.

Yeah, I agree, he hasn't accomplished as much a Bolt or Phelps but he's in that class. Should be a first ballot HOFer but a convincing win against Kovalev would probably be the feather in his cap. His resumé while impressive doesn't really stack up against the best of the greats.

Yeah, he's not in that conversation but he's a first ballot HOF'er and a great fighter. Even if he stopped Kovalev (which I know he won't ) I still wouldn't have him in the discussion. He's been too inactive. I do think if he wanted to he could have had a Hopkins type career but it is what it is. He's been smart with his money and carved out a HOF resume. I can't say shit. It's not me in the ring.

Danny stays active but if we beat GGG and Canelo and do work at 68 too that will probably be it. That's why we got him the gig at Showtime. Once you're done with the big fights it doesn't make sense to hang around collecting checks fighting bs guys nobody wants to see. It's important you have a career after boxing.

I will say we would stay at 60 to kick BJ's ass. He backed out of two deals. That's personal

Greatness is what matters. Fan favorite means shit.

Does @PUO3 know Ward in some way?

Back