Ward or Gatti vs Provodnikov

Bradley wasn't even a knockout guy at 140, what you think Gatti and Ward will do? Punch him in his face till the doctors stop it and Ruslan's face is damaged.

Both would attempt to out brawl prov and come up short...Bradley is a world class talent...losing a very close decision to him is nothing to be ashamed about.

How many fighters can say they floored Bradley ?

Both would attempt to out brawl prov and come up short...Bradley is a world class talent...losing a very close decision to him is nothing to be ashamed about.

How many fighters can say they floored Bradley ?
Here's the thing, bob Arum tells fighters be more exciting, Rigo's manager said Bob told him that. I've seen Tim fight since the days when he was on shows with bad graphics, he decided to fight that way.

Honestly Ruslan doesn't deserve to be in a conversation with Ward and Gatti, he should be mocked for fighting Algeri while waiting on Manny fight. Can you at least condemn him fighting Algeri?

Here's the thing, bob Arum tells fighters be more exciting, Rigo's manager said Bob told him that. I've seen Tim fight since the days when he was on shows with bad graphics, he decided to fight that way.

Honestly Ruslan doesn't deserve to be in a conversation with Ward and Gatti, he should be mocked for fighting Algeri while waiting on Manny fight. Can you at least condemn him fighting Algeri?

Of course I can...I was hoping for a rios fight or jmm.

Fucking lol at him beating Ward.

What is wrong with you people?

Prov murders both...

We really haven't seen a fighter with this level of power and hunger in a while...

Lol at those who favored Alvarado over him.

I laughed at myself. I totally picked Alvarado over Provodnikov and then when the dust settled I said: "Why the f*** did I do that?"

I laughed at myself. I totally picked Alvarado over Provodnikov and then when the dust settled I said: "Why the f*** did I do that?"

They aren't really that far apart. Alvarado beat Herrera, Provodnikov lost to Herrera.

lol at those who think Provodnikov is special for beating Alvarado and having a couple of good rounds against Tim Bradley.

He made Alvarado quit and gave both Herrera and Bradley a savage beating.

Please this is a guy who couldn't stop Chop Chop and I'm not talking a long time ago. Ward and Gatti would beat him into a bloody mess. There's a reason he was so scared of Rios and is fighting prospect Algeri.

Yea I'm sure he's frightened of the guy who got outboxed by Mike Alvarado lol.

He won't get to fight Rios though. Rios will end up losing to someone like DeMarco or Chaves before they fight.

Some of yall a rating Ward way to high in this thread. Ward was a tough fighter but he was no killer or great boxer. All he could was come forward and bang, same as Provo. So no one should claim that Ward is just gonna outclass Provo. I think Provo could beat War but it should be close 50/50 for either guy.

lol at those who think Provodnikov is special for beating Alvarado and having a couple of good rounds against Tim Bradley.

I agree.

I see both absolutely destroying him. Both are much stronger punchers I feel. I mean, his fight with Bradley was amazing, but Bradley was tagging him pretty hard, and he was feeling it. He has a good chin, but def won't stand up to Ward or Gatti.

Prov has only been doing well as of late, but he has only been on the world level for a couple years, and has only fought Bradley and Rios, and both gave him hell.

Ward is a much better Rios, inside brawler, very raw. But Ward is better condition, puts punches together better, and his MUCH harder punch for punch.

Gatti is a much better Alvarado in EVERY aspect of his game. Comparable boxers, Gatti a little better. Gatti is MUCH better puncher, chin, toughness, stamina, everything.

Both guys wreck Rios, Alvarado, and Prov.

Some of yall a rating Ward way to high in this thread. Ward was a tough fighter but he was no killer or great boxer. All he could was come forward and bang, same as Provo. So no one should claim that Ward is just gonna outclass Provo. I think Provo could beat War but it should be close 50/50 for either guy.

But thats what makes a guy like Ward tough for a puncher like Provodnikov.

Provodnikov is hardly versatile, lets be real. If his power doesn't win the fight, well then he doesn't win the fight.

Yea I'm sure he's frightened of the guy who got outboxed by Mike Alvarado lol.

He won't get to fight Rios though. Rios will end up losing to someone like DeMarco or Chaves before they fight.
please he's fighting Chris Algeri for a reason, because his people are scared that Rios will out will him, Ward and Gatti would literally send Ruslan to the hospital and in not sure he'd ever return, seriously I'm okay with casuals buying into hype jobs but the idea that a guy who went the distance with Chop Chop is a killer is truly sad for the sport.

But thats what makes a guy like Ward tough for a puncher like Provodnikov.

Provodnikov is hardly versatile, lets be real. If his power doesn't win the fight, well then he doesn't win the fight.
That's what they are missing with Golovkin and Ruslan, if they can't hurt their opponents easily they will be teed off on, Vincent Phillips showed how you beat a so called monster with how he stopped Kosta when he was undefeated

please he's fighting Chris Algeri for a reason, because his people are scared that Rios will out will him, Ward and Gatti would literally send Ruslan to the hospital and in not sure he'd ever return, seriously I'm okay with casuals buying into hype jobs but the idea that a guy who went the distance with Chop Chop is a killer is truly sad for the sport.

Floyd went the distance with Chop Chop. DEMARCUS isn't a bum fighter

Yep. He doesnt withstand a war with Ward.

I really do think you have a huge percentage of people who started watching boxing later than they admit, I've said Golovkin will end up like Jorge Linares and they whole boxingscene said who is that? Thinking Ruslan beats Ward or Gatti means they don't get boxing.

Floyd went the distance with Chop Chop. DEMARCUS isn't a bum fighter

Floyd was 2004 when he had 1 or 2 losses

Ruslan was 2011, chop chop has like 20 losses now and got stopped by Lucas whose much better than Ruslan.

Back