Warcraft III Reforged releases today

...like you could possibly know, since you haven't played it. /s

"completely worthless"

so naturally, you should flip out and rage white knight a video game for MONTHS because... someone else had the audacity to not want to play it because it was a remake. of a game he already played. that must have been awful for you.
No the launch is a disaster lol. It’s getting terrible reviews across the board and people are demanding refunds because of the shoddy product they released.

These are facts, not opinions.

No the launch is a disaster lol. It’s getting terrible reviews across the board and people are demanding refunds because of the shoddy product they released.

...wait, you mean that someone can know what's going on with a video game without playing it? how precisely the opposite of your very claims.

...wait, you mean that someone can know what's going on with a video game without playing it? how precisely the opposite of your very claims.
Haha and what was going on with RE2? Besides its collective praise from practically every source?

It’s kind of amazing how quickly this would have been over if you could grasp what a fact and an opinion is.

Haha and what was going on with RE2? Besides its collective praise from practically every source?

It’s kind of amazing how quickly this would have been over if you could grasp what a fact and an opinion is.

the irony and hypocrisy have converged into a being so massive, it might implode our very universe.

FACT: remake2 is a remake.
FACT: you flipped out for 2 months now over me not wanting to play remake2 because it's a remake of re2, which i already played.
FACT: you said "When you’re deriding something you never played? Yup, completely worthless."
FACT: you've been "deriding" rewc3, which you have not played. which makes you a hypocrite.
FACT: you're white knighting a game on a mma site because you can't fathom someone not wanting to play a remake of a video game... which is more of a preference than opinion.

i don't know why you care so much about popular opinion. but holy shit, you do.

the irony and hypocrisy have converged into a being so massive, it might implode our very universe.

FACT: remake2 is a remake.
FACT: you flipped out for 2 months now over me not wanting to play remake2 because it's a remake of re2, which i already played.
FACT: you said "When you’re deriding something you never played? Yup, completely worthless."
FACT: you've been "deriding" rewc3, which you have not played. which makes you a hypocrite.
FACT: you're white knighting a game on a mma site because you can't fathom someone not wanting to play a remake of a video game... which is more of a preference than opinion.

i don't know why you care so much about popular opinion. but holy shit, you do.
Another post with absolutely zero substance.

Impressive how much you squawk.

<mma4>

Another post with absolutely zero substance.

Impressive how much you squawk.

<mma4>

one post ago, you went on about opinions and facts.

it took one post to get you to deem that facts have "zero substance," after parroting popular opinion.

it's no surprise that opinions > facts in the hypocrisy world of a white knight.

one post ago, you went on about opinions and facts.

it took one post to get you to deem that facts have "zero substance," after parroting popular opinion.

it's no surprise that opinions > facts in the hypocrisy world of a white knight.
Lol

Can someone please tell me how I can get my old CDs with the CD codes to work so I can still play Frozen throne over battle.net. I’ve had them for like 15 years.

Or is that no longer possible.

This is true. Even on the battle net forums and on reddit people are extremely pissed off about this

@Dizzy and @rob mafia seriously need to just get a room

ce8553989878bf02cda03cd07158b458.gif

...do people think i was defending rewc3 or something? ffs.

This game is a classic, one of my all time favs. I’m thinking about getting it, I think the remake looks fantastic.

At time of writing:

Skärmavbild 2020-02-01 kl. 13.23.18.png

For readers wanting a recap or behind-the-score of things, have an external read from yesterday here.

cc: @GoldenAzazel, @Holic

Back