Warcraft III Reforged releases today

*spends week deriding game he never played*
Based on what though? Objective issues that are well known? Because those are my problems with this game.

Or being a pissy miserable cunt because I don’t like remakes/remasters? Because that’s you.

Based on what though? Objective issues that are well known? Because those are my problems with this game.

Or being a pissy miserable cunt because I don’t like remakes/remasters? Because that’s you.

...so you pretend that your point was that i couldn't know ______ without playing it, myself?

who's pissy? you're the one STILL raging about me calling a remake a "remake" because i didn't play it.

...so you pretend that your point was that i couldn't know ______ without playing it, myself?

who's pissy? you're the one STILL raging about me calling a remake a "remake" because i didn't play it.
You couldn’t know that a game as good as RE2make deserved the GOTY praise it was getting because you didn’t play it. It’s a very good game and only follows the basic plot of the original. Everything else is practically a new game.

You keep bringing that up. You didn’t just call a remake a remake. You thumbed your nose at it as some greater sign of the state of the video game industry where an excellent game, regardless of origin, was getting so much praise solely because it’s a remake.

You couldn’t know that a game as good as RE2make deserved the GOTY praise it was getting because you didn’t play it. It’s a very good game and only follows the basic plot of the original. Everything else is practically a new game.

You keep bringing that up. You didn’t just call a remake a remake. You thumbed your nose at it as some greater sign of the state of the video game industry where an excellent game, regardless of origin, was getting so much praise solely because it’s a remake.

these are mutually exclusive, genius.

see, JUST like i said - you're STILL raging about me literally calling a remake a "remake." from hypocrisy to sheer stupidity. remake2 to rewarcraft3.

lolz @ @Woldog playing you this badly.

these are mutually exclusive, genius.

see, JUST like i said - you're STILL raging about me literally calling a remake a "remake." from hypocrisy to sheer stupidity. remake2 to rewarcraft3.

lolz @ @Woldog playing you this badly.
Not only are you a miserable prick, you seem to lack any critical thinking abilities.

Lolz at literally one person being able to tolerate you here. I’m sure that’s one more than rl though.

Not only are you a miserable prick, you seem to lack any critical thinking abilities.

Lolz at literally one person being able to tolerate you here. I’m sure that’s one more than rl though.

says the one continually contradicting himself.

didja play rewarcraft3 yet?

says the one continually contradicting himself.
I’m not. Everyone except you understood exactly what my points were and why you shouldn’t be taken seriously. It’s been like that for a while now.

I’m not. Everyone except you understood exactly what my points were and why you shouldn’t be taken seriously. It’s been like that for a while now.

lolz @ all this "everyone" shit.
lolz @ denying contradicting yourself in a thread you're raging in... about a game you didn't play
lolz @ denying contradicting yourself after color coding contradictions in multiple posts
lolz @ living in a world where reading "i stayed away from remake2 because i played actual re2." triggers you for MONTHS

lolz @ all this "everyone" shit.
lolz @ denying contradicting yourself in a thread you're raging in... about a game you didn't play
lolz @ denying contradicting yourself after color coding contradictions in multiple posts
lolz @ living in a world where reading "i stayed away from remake2 because i played actual re2." triggers you for MONTHS
You haven’t done anything except show your total lack of reading comprehension, cretin. Lolz indeed.

fine. you said i "didn't just call it a remake."

WHAT DID I CALL IT, THEN?

fine. you said i "didn't just call it a remake."

WHAT DID I CALL IT, THEN?
Lol, our school systems are really failing, aren’t they?

I said that wasn’t all that you did and then I explained what you did in addition to calling the game a remake.

Lol, our school systems are really failing, aren’t they?

I said that wasn’t all that you did and then I explained what you did in addition to calling the game a remake.

that is literally not what you said.

not that i'm surprised at you evading the question - you can't answer it because i merely called it a "remake."

edit: lolz @ white knighting a game this hard. on a mma forum. in an unrelated thread. 2 months later. all because someone factually called it a remake.

that is literally not what you said.

not that i'm surprised at you evading the question - you can't answer it because i merely called it a "remake."

edit: lolz @ white knighting a game this hard. on a mma forum. in an unrelated thread. 2 months later. all because someone factually called it a remake.
Lol, you got me. I said that wasn’t just what you did, not all. Arguing semantics, the last desperate flail of a sad cretin with no argument left to give. RIP

Lol, you got me. I said that wasn’t just what you did, not all. Arguing semantics, the last desperate flail of a sad cretin with no argument left to give. RIP

1. that's... also not what you said.
2. this isn't even semantics.
3. have you read your posts? ffs, you're raging about someone calling a video game a remake. 2 months ago.

You couldn’t know that a game as good as RE2make deserved the GOTY praise it was getting because you didn’t play it.

dizzylogic : you couldn't know that a game as bad as reWC3 deserved the criticism it was getting because you didn't play it

didja play reWC3 yet?

This might be the dumbest person I’ve come across here. My god lol.

No, I haven’t played this game and I won’t because of the objective issues the game has. Shoddy programming, removing features from a 20 year old game, not delivering on features that were shown in a demo, and a draconian EULA.

You won’t play a well made game because it’s remake.

Kindly move away from me now, the mess in your pants is starting to smell.

This might be the dumbest person I’ve come across here. My god lol.

No, I haven’t played this game and I won’t because of the objective issues the game has. Shoddy programming, removing features from a 20 year old game, not delivering on features that were shown in a demo, and a draconian EULA.

You won’t play a well made game because it’s remake.

Kindly move away from me now, the mess in your pants is starting to smell.

but you couldn't possibly know that it's bad because you didn't play it, right? ...right? ...........right?

what do YOU think your point is? aside from some compulsion to white knight a game that was never even criticized, while spouting hypocritically comedic turned sad nonsense...

When you’re deriding something you never played? Yup, completely worthless.

page 6. been "deriding" reWC3 for days now. hasn't played it.

but you couldn't possibly know that it's bad because you didn't play it, right? ...right? ...........right?

what do YOU think your point is? aside from some compulsion to white knight a game that was never even criticized, while spouting hypocritically comedic turned sad nonsense...

page 6. been "deriding" reWC3 for days now. hasn't played it.
Sure I can. It’s a legitimate fact that they left out features they said would be in the game, it’s a legitimate fact that they removed features that were once in the game, it’s a legitimate fact they’re being greedy as fuck and not wanting to let another DOTA situation happen. Those can’t be argued, that’s the reality and the reflection is shown in user and critic reviews.

Here’s what you said about RE2make being considered for GOTY:

quite frankly, when a remake of a ps1 game is the best game of the year... my point is proven, not refuted.

You dismissed the game because it was a remake, nothing more. I’m dismissing a game because it was lazily made and didn’t deliver on the things that were promised. And again, it’s because of the objective facts I listed earlier.

I actually just pointed out how they fucked this up yesterday. I haven’t been deriding it for days. You and the other dipshit have been trying to “get me” because your compulsive hardons for me.

You haven’t done shit except show your own ignorance as you’ve done time, and time, and time again.

Fitting this thread turned into a complete shit show. Goes well with this disastrous launch.

Fitting this thread turned into a complete shit show. Goes well with this disastrous launch.

...like you could possibly know, since you haven't played it. /s

"completely worthless"

When you’re deriding something you never played? Yup, completely worthless.

You dismissed the game because it was a remake, nothing more.

so naturally, you should flip out and rage white knight a video game for MONTHS because... someone else had the audacity to not want to play it because it was a remake. of a game he already played. that must have been awful for you.

Back