War Room OT Discussion v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a tidbit from Absurdistan.

A somewhat conservative party published a campaign commercial for the upcoming election and one of the issues they touched on was the increase in crime. They posted a picture of a burning car.

Media went on a frenzy because the picture of the car was from a car fire in Vancouver and not Sweden. So all media focused on was how the commercial was misleading. BUT the truth of the matter is that 4 cars are torched every day in Sweden...

A somewhat conservative party published a campaign commercial for the upcoming election and one of the issues they touched on was the increase in crime. They posted a picture of a burning car.

Media went on a frenzy because the picture of the car was from a car fire in Vancouver and not Sweden. So all media focused on was how the commercial was misleading. BUT the truth of the matter is that 4 cars are torched every day in Sweden...

no BUT, the truth is in fact that the campaign commercial was misleading. have a little integrity if you want some in return.

no BUT, the truth is in fact that the campaign commercial was misleading. have a little integrity if you want some in return.
Misleading how? Media constantly use stock photos, so whenever there is a drug bust and they show a picture of cocaine, do they have to show the very same cocaine that was confiscated to not be misleading?

What would be really misleading if they showed a torched car if there was no torched cars in Sweden, but as I wrote, four cars are torched every day!

When media's little darling (a Green Party) used forest fires in Sweden as a result of climate change, they showed a picture from a forest fire in Australia. Do I think that is misleading? No!

The very same media that criticizes the conservative party for their commercial:

DV8ZnfiX0AAi48D.jpg
<- Two different articles about two different car fires but they use the very same stock photo. Are they also misleading?

Last edited:
Misleading how? Media constantly use stock photos, so whenever there is a drug bust and they show a picture of cocaine, do they have to show the very same cocaine that was confiscated to not be misleading?

What would be really misleading if they showed a torched car if there was no torched cars in Sweden, but as I wrote, four cars are torched every day!

When media's little darling (a Green Party) used forest fires in Sweden as a result of climate change, they showed a picture from a forest fire in Australia. Do I think that is misleading? No!

The very same media that criticizes the conservative party for their commercial:

DV8ZnfiX0AAi48D.jpg
<- Two different articles about two different car fires but they use the very same stock photo. Are they also misleading?

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

and Yes.

being purposifully inaccurate is dishonesty.

truth
tro͞oTH/
noun
noun: truth
  1. the quality or state of being true.
    "he had to accept the truth of her accusation"
    synonyms: veracity, truthfulness, verity, sincerity, candor, honesty; More

antonyms: dishonesty, falseness

its really very simple. everything else is a bullshitter bullshitting.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

and Yes.

being purposifully inaccurate is dishonesty.

truth
tro͞oTH/
noun
noun: truth
  1. the quality or state of being true.
    "he had to accept the truth of her accusation"
    synonyms: veracity, truthfulness, verity, sincerity, candor, honesty; More

antonyms: dishonesty, falseness

its really very simple. everything else is a bullshitter bullshitting.
Ok, stock photos that illustrate a phenomenon are dishonest and misleading, gotcha!

you're a bullshitter, gotcha
Bullshitter because I find it strange that state owned media criticizes a party that they dislike for using stock photos, while they use stock photos themselves and they also never criticize parties they like for using stock photos in their commercials?

Bullshitter because I find it strange that state owned media criticizes a party that they dislike for using stock photos, while they use stock photos themselves and they also never criticize parties they like for using stock photos in their commercials?

Bullshitter because you mention truth, but can't simply awknowledge it when presented

Bullshitter for looking for wiggle room

Bullshitter because you're gonna keep doubling down

Bullshitter because you're the same as the people you complain about, you just don't have any power

Bullshitter because you mention truth, but can't simply awknowledge it when presented

Bullshitter for looking for wiggle room

Bullshitter because you're gonna keep doubling down

Bullshitter because you're the same as the people you complain about, you just don't have any power
Your username suits you well!

It's weird to learn things from younger people. I mean, I have been young most of my life and I learned almost exclusively from older people. Now I am learning from younger people. Like this kid who must be about 20. Gives stock tips on youtube. Has 2 dream cars at 20.

It's awesome that this guy is in possession of some simple information that is worth billions of dollars as long as not many people know about it and yet he's willing to give it away for free. What a truly great man!

I believe I watched the video, if there are no car fires in that city then I would consider it misleading, otherwise it seems like a non-issue.

do you have the saying in sweden “making a mountain out of a molehill”?

It's awesome that this guy is in possession of some simple information that is worth billions of dollars as long as not many people know about it and yet he's willing to give it away for free. What a truly great man!

Don't be jealous cuz he is richer than you. Let's see you perform better if it is so simple.

It's like that douchebag Tai whatever the fuck that says "just read a book a week and it'll come to you blahblah" while sitting on the hood of a Lambo.

Fucking Charlatan.

It's like that douchebag Tai whatever the fuck that says "just read a book a week and it'll come to you blahblah" while sitting on the hood of a Lambo.

Fucking Charlatan.

He's not selling anything. He doesn't need money. He isn't a charlatan. Some people actually like to share their knowledge with people and get pleasure from that itself.

He's not selling anything. He doesn't need money. He isn't a charlatan. Some people actually like to share their knowledge with people and get pleasure from that itself.
He doesn't actually impart jack shit from his social media stuff though.

I followed that asshole for a year on IG to see what he was about and he doesn't impart SHIT. Dude's more of a can than that fucking boxer Uzzy was.

He doesn't actually impart jack shit from his social media stuff though.

I followed that asshole for a year on IG to see what he was about and he doesn't impart SHIT. Dude's more of a can than that fucking boxer Uzzy was.

What? That is a lie. He shows trading patterns and helps people out with basics. His pick this week was JNUG. Look it up. Up 14% just today.

You've all combined stock trading discussion/tips and social media celebrities.

It's the perfect storm of things I don't give a fuck about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back