War Room OT Discussion v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it's troubling. A bus explosion is troubling, and in the day that one happens, a percentage of bus passengers who are killed that would be totally unacceptable if it were normal can happen. Do you understand that point? "Five percent of bus passengers in this district are killed in an explosion every day" = "buses are unacceptably risky." "Five percent of bus passengers were killed in an explosion last Thursday" /= "buses are unacceptably risky." And making that distinction does not imply a difference of opinion on buses.

If you just wanna keep repeating yourself rather than progress the conversation by answering simple and direct questions you certainly don't need responses from me for that. So yeah, have a great weekend.

If you just wanna keep repeating yourself rather than progress the conversation by answering simple and direct questions you certainly don't need responses from me for that. So yeah, have a great weekend.

Hmm. Not sure what questions you think I'm not answering, but I can tell you're getting deeper into snippy mode. If you're still having trouble understanding the discussion, I guess just re-read.

Not sure what questions you think I'm not answering,...

These. As indicated by the presence of question marks. Is there a clearer way to distinguish them for you in the future? :D

What % is your tipping point? 10%? 35%? How about if it were 0% but you think execution without trial is unethical?

guys this is the off-topic thread I'm going to have to ask you to respect that and not be topical

guys this is the off-topic thread I'm going to have to ask you to respect that and not be topical
I tried once already bro... then got sucked into it.

"Army? Fuck that"

I didn't wake up with the ol' morning hard-on today. Wonder if that's from the blow job last night. Could just be a coincidence. I like my morning stiffy. :(

Jim Carrey thinks having a lot of diseases (stds) makes him an expert on disease. Anti vax pussy. I wish I was famous. I would tweet that and say I think he may even have HIV going by how he looks:

v4cd4kknyufnnc3aeo01.jpg

I didn't wake up with the ol' morning hard-on today. Wonder if that's from the blow job last night. Could just be a coincidence. I like my morning stiffy. :(
Following up on something completely different from your dick, I did wind up getting a little deviant and pushed some cash into developing markets funds.

Last edited:
@Trotsky are you up on the whole east lake landfill fiasco? I only heard about it after moving to MO. I was thinking about doing a detailed thread on it.

ed: lol I mean west lake

credibility btfo...

Jim Carrey thinks having a lot of diseases (stds) makes him an expert on disease. Anti vax pussy. I wish I was famous. I would tweet that and say I think he may even have HIV going by how he looks:

v4cd4kknyufnnc3aeo01.jpg
Anti vaxxers boggle my fucking mind in this day and age.

@Trotsky are you up on the whole east lake landfill fiasco? I only heard about it after moving to MO. I was thinking about doing a detailed thread on it.

Is that radioactive sludge moving toward groundwater or the underground dormant fireball moving toward the nuclear waste dump?

Either way, not really, at least in a while. This is what corporations do. And you can bet your sweet ass Trump's EPA, if it does anything, just hires out some half-ass contracting outfit where 3 guys sprinkle some talcum powder on the site and collect a $80 million check from the federal government. Probably belonging to the same stakeholders of the original polluter.

Following up on something completely different from your dick, I did wind up getting a little deviant and pushed some cash into developing markets funds.

You're welcome to talk about your own dick too, ya know. But we can move on. It wasn't gonna be a long topic anyway.

Banking on foreigners instead of your fellow countrymen? :eek:

Welp, just got an email on an application that the posting is closed and my application is being reviewed... never gotten a notification like that before. Weird.

Is that radioactive sludge moving toward groundwater or the underground dormant fireball moving toward the nuclear waste dump?

Either way, not really, at least in a while. This is what corporations do. And you can bet your sweet ass Trump's EPA, if it does anything, just hires out some half-ass contracting outfit where 3 guys sprinkle some talcum powder on the site and collect a $80 million check from the federal government. Probably belonging to the same stakeholders of the original polluter.
Take a peek at what's happening in Hanford here in WA.

They aren't doing much about it, that's for sure. A lot of talk about how it isn't dangerous, the usual lies. But the fireball creeping toward the illegally dumped Manhattan Project waste seems like a less than ideal situation for humans.

Also a lot of rare cancers coming from older people exposed to the creek, which runs through all of north county.

FIXED.

If you're going to analyze politics to sports, I must insist that you don't use a sport that is ludicrously boring and awful.
Football is also boring.

For fuck's sake we're on a karate forum and you guys can't even take the time to use the sport that unites here in your analogies?
You should learn.
Eh, I think I understand enough to get your analogy and that's about as much as I ever want to learn of baseball.

For fuck's sake we're on a karate forum and you guys can't even take the time to use the sport that unites here in your analogies?
Claudia Gadelha has some nice looking tits now.

Claudia Gadelha has some nice looking tits now.

If it wasn't for the mole and the roids she would be gorgeous. As is she's still not half bad to look at either.

If it wasn't for the mole and the roids she would be gorgeous. As is she's still not half bad to look at either.
I'll look past the horse-meat as long as it doesn't give her an enlarged clit the way the roids did to Chyna from the WWE.

But I'm also perfectly ok/into girls like this:
apo6boE_700b.jpg

lauren-drain-fit-instagram-4.png

sommer-ray-in-bikini-celebrates-her-21st-birthday-party-in-las-vegas-09-17-2017_1.jpg

sommer-ray-23.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

mandy-rose-7.jpg

Alexa_Bliss_stat--f4f3fe42351b3ab57ee75ef1a676be13.png

VJdDbnl.jpg

EDIT:
First thing first... dibs... and name's upon request for... research purposes.

Last edited:
I'll look past the horse-meat as long as it doesn't give her an enlarged clit the way the roids did to Chyna from the WWE.

But I'm also perfectly ok/into girls like this:
apo6boE_700b.jpg

lauren-drain-fit-instagram-4.png

sommer-ray-in-bikini-celebrates-her-21st-birthday-party-in-las-vegas-09-17-2017_1.jpg

sommer-ray-23.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

mandy-rose-7.jpg

Alexa_Bliss_stat--f4f3fe42351b3ab57ee75ef1a676be13.png

VJdDbnl.jpg

EDIT:
First thing first... dibs... and name's upon request for... research purposes.

Gregolian's dream woman

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back