War Room OT Discussion v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys see that video of Trump's hair? Legit WTF.

trump-hair.gif

Oh my god, it's not. Wtf. Is he reverse-male-pattern balding?

It's like the back of his head is going through the Vader-unmasking in Return of the Jedi.

ooam4p1ghpypqousehvw.jpg

I send this out to people on my friends list on their birthdays. Everyone gets the same. I like it. I wish I could rhyme like Dr Seuss.

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
Dr. Seuss, Happy Birthday to You!

“A Wasn’t just isn't. He just isn't present. But you… You ARE YOU! And, now isn't that pleasant!”

it looks like trump had a very primitive hair saving job. Back when this stuff was new. He's also on propecia according to the wp. So he actually would look worse.

Looks like a clear-cut case of GVH

My cat's ass is balding. I was wondering if that was their form of balding. I read this on Yahoo answers, not sure what to make of it:

"Your cat is grooming excessively. it truly is a behavioral ingredient kinda like obsessive/ compulsive habit in human beings. it truly is all started because of rigidity (cats are rigidity machines), boredom, etc. sometimes if it keeps for awhile they overlook why all of them started doing it & it truly is going to become a discovered habit (like a habit). attempt finding at issues by your cat's eyes. attempt to help alleviate boredom. Take a number of her foodstuff & conceal it around the abode for her to discover. exchange out her toys- placed all yet 2 or 3 up & swap them for some "new" ones daily. maximum heavily, play w/ her. enable her chase a string, feather,etc. If all else fails seek for suggestion from an animal behaviorist. solid success"

Is supposedly stress related. Which would make sense. It is winter which he hates and there is a new cat in the house.

Casually browsing state and federal job sites... while on lunch.... from my work computer.

I'm a colossal fuckface.

Oh my god, it's not. Wtf. Is he reverse-male-pattern balding?
Hair transplant tech was terrible thirty years ago. It's basically a combover starting from the wrong place now.

Remember when we could look to an absurd character in an absurd tv sitcom, like Tobias Funke, and say "the president of the United States is more normal than that crazy character"?

Last edited:
Cats seem to know when they are dying too. Cat I had as a kid. He was hiding himself. He knew he was dying and didn't want to be seen or a burden or whatever. Some evolutionary mechanism probably. Sad. I miss him.

Hair transplant tech was terrible thirty years ago. It's basically a combover starting from the wrong place now.

I still don't understand.

Also, I just realized that Trump looks a lot like my late maternal grandmother. If there was one actual throwback to the Trump presidency, it was resuming the tradition of male Presidents looking like old women (Reagan, George Washington, etc.)

My cat's ass is balding. I was wondering if that was their form of balding. I read this on Yahoo answers, not sure what to make of it:

"Your cat is grooming excessively. it truly is a behavioral ingredient kinda like obsessive/ compulsive habit in human beings. it truly is all started because of rigidity (cats are rigidity machines), boredom, etc. sometimes if it keeps for awhile they overlook why all of them started doing it & it truly is going to become a discovered habit (like a habit). attempt finding at issues by your cat's eyes. attempt to help alleviate boredom. Take a number of her foodstuff & conceal it around the abode for her to discover. exchange out her toys- placed all yet 2 or 3 up & swap them for some "new" ones daily. maximum heavily, play w/ her. enable her chase a string, feather,etc. If all else fails seek for suggestion from an animal behaviorist. solid success"

Is supposedly stress related. Which would make sense. It is winter which he hates and there is a new cat in the house.
Tarantulas do that too

Remember when we could look to an absurd character in an absurd tv sitcom, like Tobias Funke, and say "that president of the United States is more normal than that crazy character"?
I suppose he could pass for a senile Gob Bluth.

Today erased all my earnings in the last few months. Wow. I am down now. lol. Market is fucked.

I read that Trump tweeted years ago that any President that has the DOW drop 1,000 in his term should be shot out a cannon. Turns out the tweet is fake.

Still, Trump:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back