War Room Lounge v76: I put it to you, Greg: isn't this an indictment of our entire American society?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many platonic female friends to you guys have?

or do you even believe in such a thing?
Only coworkers now, really, or friends of my wife. Plenty of people, depending on how close you mean but more than 10 for sure.

any adult who “doesn’t believe in it” is some kinda weirdo with a stunted emotional growth imo. Women are humans and I do not desire to fuck every single one of them even if I like them as a person.

ones that i haven't "made contact" with or are/were best mates long-term girlfriends?

hmmm...none

edit - not against it, just most of the ones i'm close with we have some history

Depends on what you mean. If you mean "person it would be reasonable and ethical to be humping but you're just really close friends" then no way. If you mean activity-related buddies (even one you might get lunch or a quick drink with after, but don't hang out with apart from the activity or just before/after the activity), or the wives/gfs of your friends, then definitely.

ones that i haven't "made contact" with or are/were best mates long-term girlfriends?

hmmm...none

edit - not against it, just most of the ones i'm close with we have some history
Your new AV is kinda insane, huh?

SKELETOR DID NOT LIVE IN CASTLE GRAYSKULL HE LIVED IN SNAKE MOUNTAIN

sorry

Yes, I am very aware of those beliefs and why those that hold them consider them important.

Why I don't respect them is because innocent human life being put to death - in the name of convenience - to be murder.

And, because in the discussion of 'when does human life begin?' whether its at 1st, 2nd, or 3rd trimester no matter what anyone's answer is after conception or before birth I've never heard a decent response to "Why not 5 minutes before that?'
Moving to the lounge since the Elijah Cummings thread was already becoming completely off the rails.
I think waving it off an abortion as a matter of convenience is probably evidence that you haven't really considered the reasons in depth, but I'm going to ignore that for now.

Can you explain the last part? I think most pro-choice people would say that there are reasonable limits to when in the pregnancy an abortion should be allowed, with exceptions based on medical emergencies.

The main area of disagreement is how the argument is framed. The biological humanity of a fetus isn't the point to the pro-choice person, but rather whether or not the fetus's rights to the mother's uterus supersede the mother's right to decide if she wants to carry a child to term. If you believe the mother's rights are foremost, then you take the position that the fetus's right to live is dependent on the mother's ongoing consent to be pregnant. The most rational point for pro-choice with limits position is that the mother has the right to terminate the pregnancy until the fetus is viable, around 20-25 weeks, at which point, the fetus can begin to be considered its own entity rather than completely dependent on the mother.
If you have a rigid belief that the embryo should have primacy over the mother, then you are welcome to defend that point, but you are going to have to eventually tackle the issue that such a policy has historically been shown to have some serious negative consequences on society.

Depends on what you mean. If you mean "person it would be reasonable and ethical to be humping but you're just really close friends" then no way. If you mean activity-related buddies (even one you might get lunch or a quick drink with after, but don't hang out with apart from the activity or just before/after the activity), or the wives/gfs of your friends, then definitely.

kind of what you are saying here...

friends you hang with, because you have similar interests, are able to grab drinks with and not have in in the back of your head, "god, I want her!!"

Only coworkers now, really, or friends of my wife. Plenty of people, depending on how close you mean but more than 10 for sure.

any adult who “doesn’t believe in it” is some kinda weirdo with a stunted emotional growth imo. Women are humans and I do not desire to fuck every single one of them even if I like them as a person.

props to you homie...

cheers.

b79nr8w.gif

got threadbanned from the last one in a severe miscarriage of justice

ratting, lying and under the table deals with a mod may have been involved

know this, i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

You won't do shit.

No idea why they sided with the obvious lying troll, but that's par for the course here these days. Just work around it, they'll get sick of propping up trolls and liars eventually, and come to their senses. Or their body parts will start decaying, one of the two. There are some powerful gypsy spells in the mix now.

giphy.gif

Your days are numbered. I am plat now. You are not.

props to you homie...

cheers.
Lol I don’t mean to insult anybody.

and to be fair a high percentage of my platonic female friends have been lesbians. My sister is lesbian, so maybe that’s part of why but I alway got along well with lesbians in general. I don’t know many who personify that “man hating” stereotype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back