War Room Lounge v76: I put it to you, Greg: isn't this an indictment of our entire American society?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cheers to @Crazy Diamond and Animal House for the thread title

Also, @Shoemaker, don't think I didn't notice that the thread you made had the full past thread spoiler including the link to the previous thread. You're the only one to get that right, and that's why you're a peachy cobbler.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

(allegedly)

No poll, no Trotsky

You have one hour.

No poll, no Trotsky

You have one hour.
Poles are dead, bud. The PTB got mad and yanked my Plat. Poles are the one thing it's useful for, but I'm not paying for the privilege. If you want poles back, tell them to re-plat me. I'm good either way.

e61.jpg

b79nr8w.gif

got threadbanned from the last one in a severe miscarriage of justice

ratting, lying and under the table deals with a mod may have been involved

know this, i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

b79nr8w.gif

got threadbanned from the last one in a severe miscarriage of justice

ratting, lying and under the table deals with a mod may have been involved

know this, i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!
No idea why they sided with the obvious lying troll, but that's par for the course here these days. Just work around it, they'll get sick of propping up trolls and liars eventually, and come to their senses. Or their body parts will start decaying, one of the two. There are some powerful gypsy spells in the mix now.

It is eveything and nothing. The most powerful entities reside there and only the tightest men have the durability to neutralize and absorb their essence. It is a dimension where the awakening throughout its ethereal fluids of beauty assuages the flesh. It is formless but distinct in sensation. Timeless in accordance with the regression annex where the voids contraction inverts the paradigms of reality wherein the oscillations randomize time and space itself.

The flesh must be fully optimized before embarking in such a domain. So far Mr. @Lead has the proper frame, youthful form and poignant musk to one day be a candidate to tread the path of truth, he also has an interesting smell from the last time I saw him...
Yeah, that helps a little I guess. Sounds like @Lead needs to be a character in the Nexus, maybe he guides visitors to the skill tree... if they can pass a test. @Cubo de Sangre is already going to be the talking penguin bartender who's knowledge of the ethereal realm and skill at brewing the beer/elixer that allows our hero to pass through the portals makes him a key npc. All of this is going to take forever, mind you. I only get to spend about 7 or 8 hours a week working on it. This working Inventory/Shop display took me all week, and it still isn't done (but looking pretty good I think):

z4SAufD.gif

z4SAufD

What happened?
I don't think discussion of the events will be looked upon favorably, but suffice it to say that one is not to question the surreality of Yorkist being an African American British Canadian.

I don't think discussion of the events will be looked upon favorably, but suffice it to say that one is not to question the surreality of Yorkist being an African American British Canadian.
He’s African American British Canadian now?!?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back