War Room Lounge v74: Enjoy your whiskey tide pods

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a chain called Taco Bell, their tacos are pretty awful imo. If I'm going to get fast food tacos, it's Jack in the Box tacos with buttermilk ranch.

The smothered burrito is the fast food GOAT.

Taco Bell and gas station coffee. Man, you're living the life these days.

I'm sure it's true that the Mexican around here is lacking.
There's only two Mexican restaurants in my area, and no doubt real Mexican food would be much spicier.
I don't think we're missing much with Taco Bell though (strangely enough they have them in Queensland, and supposedly they are spreading).
50025.gif

Bro this annoys me endlessly. Some kids have two moms, unless you think educating kids to the realities of the world is wrong and viciously bullying kids with same sex parents is okay this is a major step in the right direction.

Almost all kids get viciously bullied. You only seem to care about a very small percent of them.

Fuck I'm too sick to do anything but stare at a screen right now.

Anyone got documentary recommendations? I need the illusion of learning something at the very least.

Not sure what you'll learn, but I found it riveting.

@Gregolian You were talking about not liking Parks and Rec except for single clips.

This is easily one of the funniest scenes I've ever seen on TV. I don't know how it isn't YT famous. For reference, Ron has a foot injury (bunion I think) and won't go to the doctor.

Fuck I'm too sick to do anything but stare at a screen right now.

Anyone got documentary recommendations? I need the illusion of learning something at the very least.

That wild wild country docu was pretty good, not sure if you've seen it yet.

These were pretty incredible by today's standard and sufficiently brutal. Probably made even better by Tyson being hungry again but three years removed from training under Kevin Rooney, so with significantly less defensive head movement. He just stood there with a much bigger dude and beat the shit out of him. Just listen to it. <45>

Man, those where the days. I had goosebumps watching this.

You gonna sweet kiss me with those big lips. -Mike Tyson.

{<jordan}<{anton}>

Mike was a good interview because he was such a loose cannon.

When you allow collusion with foreign interest, and further allow investigation into that collusion to be obstructed with impunity, don't be surprised when the very next election, even more blatant collusion with foreign interest happens. imo.

Dear lord. Hahahah. You guys have got to figure something out before 2020. This is a disaster.

This was truly a bizarre skeptical. This townhall was specifically addressing LGBTQ matters, and this transgender person was complaining about how her people aren't given a platform and never allowed to speak. "CNN YOU HAVE SILENCED TRANSGENDER PEOPLE FOR THE LAST TIME"!!

Apparently several of the candidates were interrupted.

I think Mayor Pete handled it the best. When I have a sec I'll post his response.

I did a little research , 75 percent of trans people who were killed last year were black. And another one was just killed last week.

I'm looking into who is doing the killing.

Taco Bell is disgusting, but their best item was the beef and potato burrito.

I wouldn't go so far as to say "disgusting," but it's not very good (Jack in the Box is legit disgusting--only edible thing on the menu that I've seen is the mozzarella sticks, and that's just because it's hard to fuck that up). IMO, the volcano nachos were the best thing I've had there.

This was truly a bizarre skeptical. This townhall was specifically addressing LGBTQ matters, and this transgender person was complaining about how her people aren't given a platform and never allowed to speak. "CNN YOU HAVE SILENCED TRANSGENDER PEOPLE FOR THE LAST TIME"!!

Apparently several of the candidates were interrupted.

I think Mayor Pete handled it the best. When I have a sec I'll post his response.

I did a little research , 75 percent of trans people who were killed last year were black. And another one was just killed last week.

I'm looking into who is doing the killing.

Mostly they are killing themselves.

When you allow collusion with foreign interest, and further allow investigation into that collusion to be obstructed with impunity, don't be surprised when the very next election, even more blatant collusion with foreign interest happens. imo.

How do you feel about the fact Ukraine donated $10M to the Clinton campaign in 2016?

I wouldn't go so far as to say "disgusting," but it's not very good (Jack in the Box is legit disgusting--only edible thing on the menu that I've seen is the mozzarella sticks, and that's just because it's hard to fuck that up). IMO, the volcano nachos were the best thing I've had there.

The mozz sticks are one of the worst items at Jack in the Box. Their tacos are obviously their best item, followed distantly by some of their breakfast items. Their sandwiches are inedible.

However, the only truly "disgusting" American fast food joint is White Castle. There is literally nothing good about that place. You'd think it'd at least be sodium-rich to mask the bad quality, but nope. It's bland on top of being soggy and gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back