War Room Lounge v74: Enjoy your whiskey tide pods

Status
Not open for further replies.
And look what he did to Ruddock.

Not getting Bowe vs. Lewis was disappointing.

And Ruddock got all of his hype off a competitive loss.

And.... Lewis coming back against Frank Bruno ruined my entire night when it happened.
(i've always disliked Lewis immensely for some reason and always liked Bruno for equally unexplainable reasons).

@Ruprecht So who banned rip if the wr mods didn't do it? If you war room mods support a permaban, then you wr mods are part of the problem.

Mike McCallum was a (huge) snub here for me as I consider him the greatest Light Middleweight of All-Time (albeit brief history) and had him taking the second fight against a prime middleweight James Toney pretty clearly whilst past his own best and consider Sumbu Kalambay one of the Top 10 defensively skilled fighters of all-time, avenging a previous defeat against a stylistic nightmare.

He also wiped out an undefeated Julian Jackson and holds wins over numerous other world-class technicians (Donald Curry, Herol Graham, Michael Watson). He's got couple losses, but the level of formidability in his opposition and win column is quite amazing tbh. He was passed over for fights with both Thomas Hearns and/or Roberto Duran at 154 in the mid-1980s who stood to make more coin fighting eachother.

Tyson is great because to see a guy, with his fucking build, move the way he did was BONKERS in addition to that ridiculous power he had.
Jack, if you said that shit to my face..

Probably the GOAT HL Reel lol. Reznick is GOAT.

Also finally a tune to match. DOOM is Perfect.

It sucks that Jersey Joe is from an era with very little tape and add to that and era where black guys barely got any play. My dad watched him fight and said he was great.

@Ruprecht So who banned rip if the wr mods didn't do it? If you war room mods support a permaban, then you wr mods are part of the problem.

I always support bans being permanent. It's not like you've redeemed yourself since coming back repeatedly.
That's not how it works though.

I always support bans being permanent. It's not like you've redeemed yourself since coming back repeatedly.
What rule did I break? I'll ask it again.

Who banned rip if the wr mods didn't do it?

@LogicalInsanity @Contra-dictator @Captain Davis @Cunningham @Farmer Br0wn @SBJJ @Whippy McGee @Lord Coke @JamesRussler

Here are the reasons given:

• He was reported so much "it was almost a daily event that involved multiple staff members"
  • He said someone was gay...because this is libel.
  • He is guilty of increasing toxic trolling, but we can't site any posts
  • Banned for spam, but no example given
  • He used the same AV when he came back
  • He announced that it was him when he came back
  • Multiple users were complaining daily
  • It was cumulative
Weak. Just because someone is reported, doesn’t mean rules were broken. People reporting bullshit should be told to shut the fuck up. There are so many posters here who have been banned multiple times for far worse offenses.

The War Room is just an echo chamber for Lefties and the mod booth deck is stacked against Conservative thought.

this is a grossly underrated fight as well. too bad it ended on cuts. look at these upper cuts

Yeah, though that was the end of the line for Lennox. Fat and slow, but still skilled and powerful. People forget that Lennox is actually older than Tyson.

the mod booth deck is stacked against Conservative thought.
giphy.gif

Weak. Just because someone is reported, doesn’t mean rules were broken. People reporting bullshit should be told to shut the fuck up. There are so many posters here who have been banned multiple times for far worse offenses.

The War Room is just an echo chamber for Lefties and the mod booth deck is stacked against Conservative thought.

annnnndd….reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back