War Room Lounge v71: Alleged Land Vegetable

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what this "American culture" is that I see brought up in a lot of diverse threads. That we are at risk of losing.

Guns, BBQ and extra large soda

I had this WASP try to sting me the other day, but guess what? I swatted it away. Then again, I was near ITS nest so I guess I did deserve it.
So, what you're really saying is, it's white people. But I'm guessing it's a certain group of white people. Which one?

But I have to say man, I'm not buying it. You seem way too smart to buy into this white genocide bullshit. But then I have never had it explained to me what is of concern about your moon man AV. I suspect if that were illuminated it wouldn't be so hard to believe you're, ahem, one of them.

‘Fairer election’

<Lmaoo><Moves>
In other words, you approve. So, like I said, unpatriotic, pretty shitty. Canadians jumping on the "don't worry if you damage democracy as long as you're stickin' it to the libs" bandwagon.
giphy.gif
That'll show us for being loyal to our country.
tenor.gif

So, what you're really saying is, it's white people. But I'm guessing it's a certain group of white people. Which one?

But I have to say man, I'm not buying it. You seem way too smart to buy into this white genocide bullshit. But then I have never had it explained to me what is of concern about your moon man AV. I suspect if that were illuminated it wouldn't be so hard to believe you're, ahem, one of them.

Just google Moon man then Lol. I had that av up way before any of that shit as lead any many others will vouch for it

Well, in fairness, as he said, it was definitely God’s plan for this cage fight to end by him extending his finger into another man’s eye.

I mean, the architect of the entire universe planned it out, so... can’t really argue with that.

Hmm, you need to recalibrate your understanding of God. He does not plan, endorse, or otherwise tolerate men sticking fingers into each other's orifices.

Hmm, you need to recalibrate your understanding of God. He does not plan, endorse, or otherwise tolerate men sticking fingers into each other's orifices.
Eh, my Catholic upbringing tells me differently.

Alright Sherbros, big moment. I’m about to drop some apple cider. Extra sulfates. If you don’t hear from me for 25 days, it’s because I’m starring at the ceiling in pure horror.

Alright Sherbros, big moment. I’m about to drop some apple cider. Extra sulfates. If you don’t hear from me for 25 days, it’s because I’m starring at the ceiling in pure horror.
Mv7Jtpf.gif

See you on the other side, brother.

Don't know what exactly you're drinking, but I think I want some.

Anyone know about making apple cider? Then what to spike it with.

Don't know what exactly you're drinking, but I think I want some.

Anyone know about making apple cider? Then what to spike it with.

Just eat dried apricots. Crazy sulfites.

Ok, now what's a real American?

My mother used to tell me “there is more to life than drug dealing”

What’s funny is those same drugs let me see and visit the entire world.

I get drunk every night

Mr Low, the pain you feel inside comes from a deep place. Forgiveness is key here.

=======================

More evil from Elizabeth. Don't hold your breath waiting for an apology.

======================

======================

Last edited:
Mr Low, the pain you feel inside comes from a deep place. Forgiveness is key here.

=======================

More evil from Elizabeth. Don't hold your breath waiting for an apology.

<JagsKiddingMe>

LOL, ok I'll bite, what makes you believe that I have deep issues that I am needing to forgive? You sound very judgmental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back