War Room Lounge v71: Alleged Land Vegetable

Status
Not open for further replies.
So blatant. Could have been a DQ.

giphy.gif

The passionate fan base in Mexico celebrated Rodriguez, but sadly Stephens was bombarded with garbage as he left the Octagon with security rushing him backstage.

“It was a lot of pressure on Jeremy,” Rodriguez said about the crowd reaction. “Everybody turned on him. People wanted a war. I was ready to give them a war, and it didn’t happen.”

While Rodriguez didn’t intentionally poke Stephens in the eye, he still regrets how everything played out, because nobody wanted the fight to end that way — especially him.

“I don’t know if I should say sorry about what happened,” Rodriguez said. “It wasn’t my intention to poke his eye. All the benefit of the doubt to Jeremy Stephens.

“Just the way that it finished, I didn’t like it. I pray a lot to God, and if this is the way that he’s showing me that this was the way, I accept it.

(From Mmafighting)

Just wow, what a complete fucking cunt he seems to be. Jeremy Stephens spends, I dunno, 30k and a month in Mexico to prepare, goes into his 31st UFC fight, gets eye raked after 10 seconds, cannot continue, his opponent jumps on the cage and incites a riot, and talks 10 times about how he 'gives Stephens benefit of the doubt', implying that Stephens had been milking it at the fucking 10 second mark of the fight (in a fight that could very well also have delivered FOTN bonuses for Stephens).
Yeah fuck that guy. I think Jeremy can knock him the fuck out, too.

Wormholes are neutral with respect to liberalism, but the worms that reside in them are decidedly fascist.
Sorry, that one's a few drinks and a joint too far over my head.

How is it a bad faith?
You said,

Then I said,

You made a straight forward claim to be able to delineate who belongs to the group "real Americans". I asked you to define membership in that group. Then we can all evaluate for ourselves whether that group is shrinking in numbers and whether it is likely to continue.

In much the same way I expect you to utterly fail to support this real American assertion, I expect you to utterly fail to support the choice to inflict damage upon the country as a whole for the sake of personal vendetta and partisan bigotry. I presume the reason you're telling me this is because you know I think it's scummy and unpatriotic to sit on that info; it might have led to Trudeau stepping down if there wasn't an election campaign in progress and then we could have had a more fair election. The presumed goal would be to get some inflated negative reaction from me. Meh.

I don't believe you, to begin with, but I don't care that much anyway. He did what he did whether it came out last week, last month, or last year. And while I have't watched wrestling since the Atlantic Grand Prix (1977–1986), I think I can confidently say it's not a heel turn if you say/do something that is totally normal behavior for you.
So.... @Sketch

I will agree with you though @Crazy Diamond it absolutely was scummy of me and others to sit on those pics and wait until now to release them, but that’s politics. It’s downright dirty and messy.

I will agree with you though @Crazy Diamond it absolutely was scummy of me and others to sit on those pics and wait until now to release them, but that’s politics. It’s downright dirty and messy.
Ok.
Now, who are the real Americans?
And why do you think it's ok and totally not unpatriotic to inflict damage upon the whole nation for the benefit of a political party?
And what makes you think anyone will believe you had anything to do with it?

Ok.
Now, who are the real Americans?
And why do you think it's ok and totally not unpatriotic to inflict damage upon the whole nation for the benefit of a political party?
And what makes you think anyone will believe you had anything to do with it?

We are not inflicting damage on the nation, we are ridding it of Trudeau which is the opposite of inflicting damage.

I guess there is no way for you to believe me in regards to me helping get those photos out, that’s fine.

We are not inflicting damage on the nation, we are ridding it of Trudeau which is the opposite of inflicting damage.

I guess there is no way for you to believe me in regards to me helping get those photos out, that’s fine.
You could have gotten rid of Trudeau a year ago (if you are being truthful) and then we could have had a fairer election. By waiting until now to publish this instead of the moment it came to light, whoever did it damaged the country. Plain as day.

Send me a pic of that Vancouver businessman's driver's licenses. Sounds like it shouldn't be hard for you. Well, unless you're spinning yarn.

And what's a real American? [Edit:] Ask Logical Insanity, this won't go away.

Last edited:
The passionate fan base in Mexico celebrated Rodriguez, but sadly Stephens was bombarded with garbage as he left the Octagon with security rushing him backstage.

“It was a lot of pressure on Jeremy,” Rodriguez said about the crowd reaction. “Everybody turned on him. People wanted a war. I was ready to give them a war, and it didn’t happen.”

While Rodriguez didn’t intentionally poke Stephens in the eye, he still regrets how everything played out, because nobody wanted the fight to end that way — especially him.

“I don’t know if I should say sorry about what happened,” Rodriguez said. “It wasn’t my intention to poke his eye. All the benefit of the doubt to Jeremy Stephens.

“Just the way that it finished, I didn’t like it. I pray a lot to God, and if this is the way that he’s showing me that this was the way, I accept it.

(From Mmafighting)

Just wow, what a complete fucking cunt he seems to be. Jeremy Stephens spends, I dunno, 30k and a month in Mexico to prepare, goes into his 31st UFC fight, gets eye raked after 10 seconds, cannot continue, his opponent jumps on the cage and incites a riot, and talks 10 times about how he 'gives Stephens benefit of the doubt', implying that Stephens had been milking it at the fucking 10 second mark of the fight (in a fight that could very well also have delivered FOTN bonuses for Stephens).
Well, in fairness, as he said, it was definitely God’s plan for this cage fight to end by him extending his finger into another man’s eye.

I mean, the architect of the entire universe planned it out, so... can’t really argue with that.

OK, sherbros and sherbras, anyone know of any free online resources where you can find out if a particular piece of land is government or privately owned? In Canada in particular?

You could have gotten rid of Trudeau a year ago (if you are being truthful) and then we could have had a fairer election. By waiting until now to publish this instead of the moment it came to light, whoever did it damaged the country. Plain as day.

Send me a pic of that Vancouver businessman's driver's licenses. Sounds like it shouldn't be hard for you. Well, unless you're spinning yarn.

And what's a real American? [Edit:] Ask Logical Insanity, this won't go away.

I’m not sending anything LOL. What a trap that would be. Dude the longer it goes on the better, I don’t want this to go away.

I’m not sending anything LOL. What a trap that would be. Dude the longer it goes on the better, I don’t want this to go away.
I think you have the wrong it in mind. What's a real American and where's the data they're diminishing in number on an ongoing basis?

I think you have the wrong it in mind. What's a real American and where's the data they're diminishing in number on an ongoing basis?

Dude, natives have been diminishing for a long time. You need actual hard data to believe that?

<Lmaoo>

Dude, natives have been diminishing for a long time. You need actual hard data to believe that?
So now you're trying to suggest when you said, "Trump meant a vote for real Americans and attempting to make America great again. That is the most important issue. None of this other crap matters if real Americans continue to shrink in numbers..." you were talking about indigenous people?
giphy.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

But nah. What real Americans did you actually mean?
Or, if you want an easier question first, how is that a bad faith question?

So now you're trying to suggest when you said, "Trump meant a vote for real Americans and attempting to make America great again. That is the most important issue. None of this other crap matters if real Americans continue to shrink in numbers..." you were talking about indigenous people?
giphy.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I had this WASP try to sting me the other day, but guess what? I swatted it away. Then again, I was near ITS nest so I guess I did deserve it.

giphy.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what this "American culture" is that I see brought up in a lot of diverse threads. That we are at risk of losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back