War Room Lounge v71: Alleged Land Vegetable

Status
Not open for further replies.
<JagsKiddingMe>

LOL, ok I'll bite, what makes you believe that I have deep issues that I am needing to forgive? You sound very judgmental.
Mr. Lowmanproblems, please do not misunderstand. I am not taking shots at you, Mr. Lowmanproblems. By "deep" I do not mean "difficult to solve" or "FUBAR". On the contrary, the solution is easy. By "deep", I mean that the drinking is more a symptom than a cause, and that the root cause is not immediately obvious to most people.

The main cause is exactly what you suspect me of: judgment, AKA playing God. You have anger inside and it traces to your childhood.

Growing up, you did not have a perfect family to guide you down the correct path. This is not your fault. Most people are in the same situation as you. To overcome your past, you must forgive those who engaged in evil against you and against those you care about. Those hateful people had rage inside of them and lost control. It is crucial for you to forgive them, for they are just like you and me. They are tempted by evil just like you and me, but they succumbed to it. By failing to forgive, you let them control you. This leads to compensation via drinking and other vices.

Mr. Lowmanproblems, please do not misunderstand. I am not taking shots at you, Mr. Lowmanproblems. By "deep" I do not mean "difficult to solve" or "FUBAR". On the contrary, the solution is easy. By "deep", I mean that the drinking is more a symptom than a cause, and that the root cause is not immediately obvious to most people.

The main cause is exactly what you suspect me of: judgment, AKA playing God. You have anger inside and it traces to your childhood.

Growing up, you did not have a perfect family to guide you down the correct path. This is not your fault. Most people are in the same situation as you. To overcome your past, you must forgive those who engaged in evil against you and against those you care about. Those hateful people had rage inside of them and lost control. It is crucial for you to forgive them, for they are just like you and me. They are tempted by evil just like you and me, but they succumbed to it. By failing to forgive, you let them control you. This leads to compensation via drinking and other vices.

Lol, this is a prime example of why you are bad at this gimmick.

My mother used to tell me “there is more to life than drug dealing”

What’s funny is those same drugs let me see and visit the entire world.
Interesting. So, I have a question.

In the context of
Wrong. Trump meant a vote for real Americans and attempting to make America great again. That is the most important issue. None of this other crap matters if real Americans continue to shrink in numbers.
What's a real American?

Take steroids and beat people up (maybe drink a raw egg) = Real American

Could you even imagine what a heel you'd be if you were WWF-LARPing a constitutional scholar?

It's been (sorta) done....

Please stop.
What's wrong, Mr. Trot? Lovely to see you here.

Did you see Elizabeth dodge blatantly a question about her votes for bloated Republican military budgets?

What's wrong, Mr. Trot?

Your shtick is distracting and annoying.

Did you see Elizabeth dodge blatantly a question about her votes for bloated Republican military budgets?

No, I didn't see that, and I don't feel like watching the video, but Warren's voting record re the military and foreign policy is fucking putrid.

There are domestic policy reasons for supporting Sanders over Warren, but the biggest differences between them by far are in the area of foreign policy. I don't see any reason to assume Warren would be any better than Clinton or Obama (in fact, I think she'd probably be less left-wing than the latter) in that arena.

<45>
Your shtick is distracting and annoying.

No, I didn't see that, and I don't feel like watching the video, but Warren's voting record re the military and foreign policy is fucking putrid.

There are domestic policy reasons for supporting Sanders over Warren, but the biggest differences between them by far are in the area of foreign policy. I don't see any reason to assume Warren would be any better than Clinton or Obama (in fact, I think she'd probably be less left-wing than the latter) in that arena.

“Don’t feel like watching the video”

<Lmaoo>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back