War Room Lounge v63

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish i could understand a word he said, can we get a translator? I mean just because you speak "english" doesnt mean we understand you, just look at Ozzy

I said I should have put money on Stipe. But the line never got where I wanted it.

Oh yeah. Francis Ngannou specifically.

Feels like they called the line perfect. Close call with slight edge to DC

i wish i could understand a word he said, can we get a translator? I mean just because you speak "english" doesnt mean we understand you, just look at Ozzy

Yea, that wasn’t coherent English

How long until we see a punch out gif with an x over DCs belly and his incredulous gif on his head

Whats with the black wedding ring thing? my buddy has one and its lame, your so masculine you cant wear shiny metal to prove you are with a girl? weak sauce in my opinion joe.

Whats with the black wedding ring thing? my buddy has one and its lame, your so masculine you cant wear shiny metal to prove you are with a girl? weak sauce in my opinion joe.

Was it rubber? A lot of BJJ guys where a rubber ring so they don’t have to take it off when they roll.

Was it rubber? A lot of BJJ guys where a rubber ring so they don’t have to take it off when they roll.
My friends? no, Joe's IDK, but I doubt it, I work in construction and most people just take off their rings for work unless they are trying to prove they are badasses. so maybe for joe though but it seemed to metallic

I had DC winning every round until the 4th.

Hespect to Costa for doing the post-fights in English. Not sure how guys manage to focus enough to do that after a fight, especially of the sort he was in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back